[H] 223 Mage LF CE Guild

Mage currently looking for a CE focused guild. I can raid any time 7PM EST or later on weekdays and any time on weekends. Preferably horde, but will go alliance for the right situation. Any server is fine. I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild, but one that leans more towards to hardcore side. I cannot raid 7 days a week, but still want to push progression seriously. If you are looking for a mage to fill your roster please leave any needed information and I can send rio/logs. Guild fit is just important to me as progression as I am not trying to hop guilds every few months. Currently 3/10M CN. I also enjoy M+ (S1 KSM complete) and PVP (2.2k+ exp 3s) - M+/PvP groups not a requirement. Thank you!

hi please add my discord tameyy#0001 or bnet thekidfresh#1211 - 6/10m lf mage

Hey Watchmyshoes,

Its Mine I Licked It is 4/10 M, 10/10 H on a 6-hour-a-week schedule. We are Alliance, but hopefuly we are the right situation - from what you described, it sounds to me like it may be. We take raiding seriously and approach it from a hardcore perspective in terms of prep and efficiency, but are semi-hardcore in that we only raid 6 hours a week, We also fit in your time frame in that we raid at 8-11 EST. Oh, and we need a mage! :slight_smile:

I’ll drop the copy pasta below, and we hope to hear from you:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

[A] Stormrage, Newly Created (Transferred), 1/10M, 10/10H core LFM

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, is a newly formed guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. With a newly formed guild, we are looking to fill out our Mythic raid team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm ST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need 2 tanks for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: High- All applications welcome

Healers: High- All applications welcome (prefer holy paladin, disc priest)

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dawnbringer/spotzdruid#difficulty=4 4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4 3

ZaCarm (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zacarm

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

Lets talk mage things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted/566013

Style on Sargeras is looking for another solid mage. 3/10 M, 10/10 H, 2 nights, weekly alt raid, keys, all the good stuff.

Spam below:

About Style
We are a 2 day 6 hours a week guild that is looking to recruit more raiders for our Mythic team in Castle Nathria.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to get Cutting Edge at a timely manner within the small raid days and time with no overtime raiding.

Raid Schedule
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression
Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M
Uldir- 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression
Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10H, 3/10 Mythic
What we are looking for

• Warlocks, Mage, Balance Druid (No Hunters)
    *Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectaions
We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible
We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times
We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding
Be able to do mechanics when asked to
Push yourself to be your best
Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying
https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)
Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:
Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)
Renegade#1467 (Officer

[H] US - Thrall
We are looking to improve and bolster our roster as we begin our push deep into Mythic Castle Nathria.
Scripted is a guild that focuses on Cutting Edge Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content. We aim for a 22-24 person roster with a 85% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week.

Current SL Progress:
AOTC 1/10M CN

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Disc Priest, Resto Shaman (other exceptional players will be considered)
Melee DPS: Closed
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Affliction Warlock, Balance Druid, MM Hunter

About Scripted:
Scripted was established at the beginning of Shadowlands. In that short amount of time we have surpassed many long established guilds. We strive to get CE every tier, and with the right group of individuals on an 8 hour a week schedule it should be easily attainable.

We’re adults, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we know how to make our time together most effective and prioritize keeping the balance between the game and real life. Despite all of these draws on our time, we strive to buckle down when it’s time to focus on our progression and enjoy.

The most important things that we’re looking for is a personality and skill fit between our applicants and our raid team. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around, and willing to work hard to help move the team forward.

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 7:00 pm EST - 11:00 pm EST
Thursday: 7:00 pm EST - 11:00 pm EST

Sunday is our optional heroic farm or alt clear. This is not mandatory. During the beginning of a tier we might vote to make this day mandatory depending on how the raid difficulty is tuned. We also will host achievement or mount runs on this day if we have the numbers.

Banthis: BNet - Bluey#1869/ Disc: Banthis#887
Ragemax: BNet - Ragemax#1118
Xorahk: BNet - Jyxus#1804

hello! I am from Men among Gods, a weekend raiding team on turalyon horde. We are currently 2/10M and are in need of some exceptional dps for our raid team. Raid times are 7-10:30pm EST sat/sun. Add tenero#1262 if you would like to talk.

Hello there!

We are on Hyjal [H], semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently 4/10M and are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group! Our goal is to push CE.

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

We are all about raid environment and efficient mythic progression. We raid 50% less than most guilds with the same progression.

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

App: http://bit.ly/2M9u7qr

Discord: Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849

Bump still looking

[H] Illidan - 3/10M "Play Off Me"

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 5 or so more core raid spots.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced, accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

-Schedule/Prog:-

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

4/10 Mythic
10/10 Heroic

-About us:-

We are looking to form a group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. Leadership strives to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each person feels welcome and an integral part of the team/family.

-Current recruitment needs:-

Melee dps:

Unholy DK

Ranged dps:

OPEN RECRUITMENT

Healers:

OPEN RECRUITMENT

Tanks:

none

-Our goals:-

Our goal is to create a stable community and team able to provide consistent CEs in a timely manner for all of our raiders. We look to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work together as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e. roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming to concerns guildies may have, and are willing to discuss openly to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our raiders is our highest priority.

-Our expectations for players looking to join:-

-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.

-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes

-A positive mindset even during difficult prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.

-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.

-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.

-Open to constructive criticism and advice.

-Contact info:-

• cjsu#1139 (Btag), nemofex#2794 (Discord)
  • Pirouette#11682 (Btag), Tiddbit#3142 (Discord)

Hi - our spam is below, reach out if you’re interested!

Outrage is a guild comprised of returning players aiming for CE level raiding on a more casual schedule. We have many veteran players, and some have raided at top 50 US levels, but we are now looking for a lighter schedule. The core of this group achieved CE level raiding for years and years before disbanding in Nighthold, but we are now reforming the group. We’re currently 3/10M.

Our core group has known each other for close to a decade in some cases, and we value a lighthearted raid atmosphere. We want to clear mythic content but have fun while doing so.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday, 9-12 CST.

We are primarily looking for quality locks, mages, shadow priests, and boomkins right now, but we’ll consider anyone who is qualified and capable, so don’t hesitate to contact us regardless.

If you are interested, please contact us via the methods below. We aren’t interested in some tedious application process, but would prefer to just talk to people.

Bnet:
Notoriousqed#1591
Sage#1642

Discord:
sathrovarr#2506
sage#8575

I’d love to chat with you about some opportunities we have on our raid team! We are definitely looking for a solid mage to fill out our roster. We are a 3/10 M Alliance guild that raids Tues and Thurs 8 - 11:30pm EST. If that peaks your interest we can discuss more on discord @Phantix#8896. Looking forward to chatting with you!

The Hub is a group of friends who raided together in 8.3 and got CE together. We are looking to push Mythic castle Nathria and currently sit at 2/10 Mythic. We currently need Ranged DPS and a healer.

We have a discord server where you can get information and the tools you need we also run mythic+ and pvp for fun but we are more focused on raid.
We want to have fun here but ultimately our goal is CE so have that mindset coming in.

Our raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12pm EST and Sunday from 9-11pm EST.

Reply to this thread if you are interested you can also contact Catsocks#6300 or BIGRIG#2216 on discord we’d be happy to give you more info.

Lets see what you can do.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted/566013

Hey Watch, we’re currently looking for another solid mage and we may be a good fit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-hallowed-210-mythic-lfm-2-nightsweek/631049

Is this the messiah? Add me Levios#1714, think we might be what we are looking for. Tu/we 8-12 est aiming for CE and beyond. Strong Mage #1, need mage #2

Hi Watch, you sound like you would fit well with us! Apply on our site!

Guild: - Dalaran (US)
Raid Team: Blue for Bleft
Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST (Offer heroic runs on Wednesday)
Current Prog: 5/10M (CE all BFA and Antorus)
Recruitment Contact: Ellsii#6645 or MerlinMcLean#9053
WoW Prog: ‘https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Rally
Website and Application: ‘https://www.rallyguild.io/
Needs: Exceptional ranged DPS (hunter, mage, boomie high, all considered), Exceptional havoc DH

About Us: We have a robust social environment, we are drama free, toxicity free, and highly organised. We run lots of guild events, have a huge M+ community, and love to raid. Please apply on our site if you are interested!

Hey Watchmyshoes! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong dps to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024