[H] 221 ilvl Moonkin LF mythic raiding guild

Guild is taking a break after 2/10 M, and I decided I actually want to keep raiding, so I’m looking for something new for now (or for good, who knows). I’m EST, so preferably no guilds that raid past 12 AM. No Alliance guilds and no weekend schedules please. I’m open to transferring servers and/or raiding cross realm. I’m looking for something equally as progressed as my progression, if not more.

Logs available upon request, or simply look me up on this character. The best way to get in touch with me is to add my bnet at Thread#11619 or my Discord at thread#4828

Check us out :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-610m-recruiting-for-ce/801308

Hi Ladelva

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 3/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Sunking is currently at 4% and hopefully will be dead this week.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 3/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Rogue, or Warrior
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock
1 Healer - Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 Healer to fill the raid. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

Alt Heroic Raid is Monday. We do keys and RBG all through out the week/weekend.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!

We also have a spot for casual players who are just looking for a guild to call home.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Added you on disc :slight_smile: We are a 2-night CE guild on Zul’jin and I’m looking for a fellow Boomy main to join me

Hey there, added ya on discord. We’re a 3/10M guild that runs on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 9 - 12 PM EST.

Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area-52 Horde formed to push cutting edge with a professional attitude casual atmosphere. We enjoy raiding with each other and joke and have fun along the way. When its pull time its go time we focus on the task at hand.

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST
W- 8-11 PM EST
Th- 8-11PM EST

Progress
10/10H
5/10M

What We Expect
We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the time into their character. IE doing research into their class, fights and come prepare to the fight every single time. We are looking for people that can accept and not get upset by criticism. It is what makes us better, and no one is perfect.

What We supply
For Mythic progression we will fund cauldrons, feasts vantus runes. We also supply enchants and gems.

Recruiting
All Exceptional Players are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed.

• Ranged

• Warlock
    • Boomkin
    • Hunter
  • Melee

• Closed
  • Heals

• Closed
  • Tanks

• Closed

To Apply: https ://tinyurl.com/ReposeGuild (remove the space after https)

Or

Contact

• Bnet
    • Ezkiel#1824 , Dripz#1507
  • Discord
    • Ezkeal#2121, Dripz#9117

[Area-52] 3/10

Friday/Saturday - Raid @ 9pm - 12am (EST)

is a Horde guild on Area-52 that is a 2 raid team guild. Our main team is 6/10M. We have a growing and active discord/community where we run M+ and more raiding on off nights! If you are looking for a fun, competitive environment to better your game-play, then come check out our guild.

Join our discord https://discord.gg/Ec3Qy9Kf5S and read through our #welcome channel message, click the thumbs up after reading everything and youll get access to a channel to apply to our guild!

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

Hello Unprotected Hex is a dedicated & organized raiding guild that has 4 strong raiding teams. We started the guild 2 months after mythic raiding came out, so we got a bit of late start but expect to be achieving better ranks each tier. We are going hard 9.1 and all spots are competitive and open!

Please join our discord and fill out our app or message Trixster on discord.gg/unprotectedhex if interested - thank you for your time

Main Team T/W/Thurs 10/10M 10:45PM-2AM(EST)

Team Hoodslam T/Thurs 8/10M 10:00PM-1AM(EST)

Hexual Healing Fri/Sat 8/10M 10pm-1am(EST)

Hex Addicts -Sunday / Monday 9pm - 12am EST 6/10M

come check us out!!!