[H] 221 ilvl Hpal LF semi-hardcore raiding guild

My schedule is a bit weird and will need to be discussed. But LF a guild to try and progress into mythic raid content. My btag is Ortiz#11926 and Discord is Ortiz#7570 if you want to reach out.

1 Like

If our raid times work for you, let me know.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-1010h-ce-focused-lfm-3-nightsweek-looking-for-core/783991

Hello there Donk, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey there, we’re currently in the market for a solid holy pally.
I’ll leave our spam below for your consideration.
Should our times work for you, I’d love to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-310m-1010h/775831

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Sargaras-[A] 3/10 M LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman/ H Pally-
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs- Using as extra day if we can.
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 15s

LF Shadow Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman/H Pally- Other Exceptional players welcome.

Akay#1559

Hello Donk

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

We might be a good fit for you. Feel free to reach out to Tottie (the recruiting officer) if you think we might be a good fit. Her info is in our guild recruitment post: Please delete - #2 by Vizzlecrux-area-52

Hey there our guild is currently looking for a solid Holy Paladin to strengthen our healer core, if Alliance is at all a possibility maybe consider us?

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame if enough people need it - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 2/10M with a 0.5% wipe on Hungering.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!