[H] 221 Fire Mage REROLL (6/10M exp on main) LF CE Focused Guild

Hello,

I have recently re-rolled my main to a 221 Fire Mage. Though I enjoy playing my main, the current meta for raiding has made me choose to re-roll a different toon. I am currently looking for a semi-hardcore guild with similar progression as my re-rolled main (6/10)-- could be slightly less or further in progress.

What I am looking for:

• Guild with similar progress (6/10M)
  • Raids on the weekends (open to considering other possibilities)
  • Frequent RBGs, Mythic+, Sales runs is a plus
  • Preferably on Area 52 but willing to consider other options
  • Preferably Horde

What I can offer:

• Positive attitude and knowledge of class/spec
  • Thorough knowledge of raid encounters along with researching upcoming progression
  • Ability to consistently play at a high level
  • Able to bring own consumables to raid
  • Being prompt when it comes to raid times

Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/supahotfuego

(Current Logs for my Mage… still a work in progress)

Progression:
(Current)
Nathria - 6/10M, 10/10H

(Past expo)
NYA - CE
EP - DNP
BoD - DNP
Uldir - 7/8M

If there may be a potential fit, please feel free to reach out to me.

BNET - jayvilla#1362
DISC - jvilla#8305

still looking

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hramranch-610m-2daywedsun-lf-dps/851835
possible home ?

1 Like

Still looking for a raid team

Still looookin

Still on the hunt

Hit me up!

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be). Council will be dead next week.

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978