[H] 220 Guardian/Boomy LF Mythic Guild

Hi All,

I started Slands being a GM of a guild full of IRL friends. We managed to achieve 9/10 H with a pretty light schedule and a pretty top heavy roster (if you catch my drift) but since the TBC announcement, a significant portion of my IRL friends are quitting the game in preparation for TBC Classic. I’m looking for a Horde EST guild that raids 2-3 days a week, non-weekends. The perfect times would be 9-12 EST, but I could make 8-11 or 7-10 EST work also.

I consider myself to mostly be a PvP/M+ player, but I want to continue raiding and push myself to the next level. I’m looking for a guild that has some kills on mythic, that is either recruiting a tank or a boomkin, preferably tank though.

At this point, I don’t have mythic experience this expansion, but I’m confident I could slot in and do well on pretty much any encounter, and likely pick it up faster than others if I don’t already know the mechanics.

I’m currently over 1500 IO with 99% average logs for M+ as a bear tank. My heroic logs are purple and over 75% average damage as well. I PvP as boomkin (also have a PvE set, sim about 6k on a 5 minute patchwerk) and achieved 1800 in RBG a few weeks ago, and am pushing 2100 for the 226 gear this week/weekend, which I expect to achieve with relative ease.

If your guild is serious about M+ or RBG, I’d consider joining as well for those reasons.

If you feel I could be an asset to your guild, please reach out and tell me a little more about your guild. Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Thanks,
Bigsquatch - Arthas

Hey, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow, we’re 10/10 H CN getting started on Mythic next week. Our times are set at Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message at the below:

Battletag: Adam#14502
Discord: Adam#7838

Hi there,
Firestorm-Area 52 is looking for more players to round out our Raid Team, we are 10/10H and are looking to move into Mythic as soon as we fill a few more spots.
Our raid times are Thu & Fri 10pm-1am est
If you would like more information, you can add me on Discord Twinn#5335
Happy hunting

Hello Bigsquatch!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 4/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Team Chaos: 10/10H, 3/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee - Warrior

Ranged - Boomkin / Hunter / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Holy Pally / Disc Priest / Resto Shammy / MW Monk

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 4/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/★★-h-410m-gratz-tueswed-8-11cst-lf-dps-★★/874658

Thank you all for the replies so far. Looking forward to getting in touch with some of you.

Blarg Squad is 4/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
At this point in the expansion we are looking for at least 2/10M kills, with experience on the next boss, and multiple Sire kills. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood could use a good boomy with tank os. check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-mythic-prog-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Thank you all for the interest. I’ve been in touch with a few of you and look forward to speaking to more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mal’ganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-610m-top-100-us-leadership/876061

Hey there Bigsquatch!

I’m Ønyxsis of the Illidan guild Bloodknight Redemption

Our team raids Saturday/Monday 7:30-10:30 CT.

We’re 10/10 Heroic, scheduled to do a final full clear of Heroic for trials this weekend. Then we’ll be transitioning into Mythic progression for the remainder of the tier.

We’d love to bring you along this weekend to see if it’s a good fit!

We are on Illidan, so if you try us out and think it’s a good fit, then we discuss getting you moved over no problem (If you’re not already on Illidan).

If interested, please reply here, or reach me on Discord at Onyxsis#1442!

[H][Thrall] Battle Tendency, currently AOTC, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821

Discord: Atomz#9840

Hi Bigsquatch! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey! Would love to talk more to you about joining. Think you would be a great addition to the team.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey, I’m a recruiter and officer for on Sargeras. We are 2/10M and looking to pick up a tank to continue through Mythic with us. Any questions or if you’re interested, you can message me on discord at Janril#4226 or BNET at Janril#11327

Thanks for all the replies. I spoke to a few of you over the weekend but am still keeping my options open. Thanks for the interest guys.

Leaving our guild and M+/PvP community discord info in post.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Hey there, Dropping by to leave spam for the guild, we are currently full-on tanks, but never full-on good boomies!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Warrior
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Fire Mage, Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have 11/12 and 12/12 Mythic N’alotha experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Challenge Accepted 6/10M. Striving to be one of the top US 2 nights (6 hours strict) a week raiding guilds and get CE. (ALLIANCE)

Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

High priority on boomkin, mage and hunters but any exceptional range is encouraged to inquire.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

The guild is also very active with 5 man mythic keys and alt runs.

Add holykhadgar#1579 if intersted.

Hey Bigsquatch,

One Breath from Death is a smaller guild on Zul’jin looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC / mythic + side of things, keeping the relaxed atmosphere. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.
We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and are currently 9/10H with peeps online during the week as well for other stuff.

Even if we’re not a fit for you for raiding, as we’re trying to grow our mythic + groups/friendships, we would love to hear from you.

If interested, please feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below

Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741