[H] 220 Guardian/Boomy LF Mythic Guild

Challenge Accepted 6/10M. Striving to be one of the top US 2 nights (6 hours strict) a week raiding guilds and get CE. (ALLIANCE)

Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

High priority on boomkin, mage and hunters but any exceptional range is encouraged to inquire.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

The guild is also very active with 5 man mythic keys and alt runs.

Add holykhadgar#1579 if intersted.

Hey Bigsquatch,

One Breath from Death is a smaller guild on Zul’jin looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC / mythic + side of things, keeping the relaxed atmosphere. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.
We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and are currently 9/10H with peeps online during the week as well for other stuff.

Even if we’re not a fit for you for raiding, as we’re trying to grow our mythic + groups/friendships, we would love to hear from you.

If interested, please feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below

Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET. We are 2/10M and 10/10H.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench!

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS
ALL Healers

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633

Hey there, is a horde guild based on Zul’jin, we are actually looking to add more tanks to our ranks for mythic keys, and a possible bench tank for raiding. We are 10/10H pushing into mythic raiding on Tues/Wed 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST. most of our guildies are always looking to push high keys, multiple in guild with KSM already, and we are more than just raid loggers. We hold multiple events through the week from Alt raid, to mythic keys, to RBGS. our push team for RBGS is certainly looking for a guardian druid also. Hit me up on discord: MarkWallBang#2010 if you wanna talk more.

Thank you,

Thank you all for the replies. I’m still seeking a guild that would take me as a tank primarily.

is Alliance an option?

It’s not off the table, I would prefer to stay Horde but would consider other options.

add me on bnet we can chat rq. Abe1224#1820

Hello ! -Dew It- is a newly formed guild with the goal of completing mythic content. We are currently 10/10 Heroic. 2/10 Mythic -We are looking for players who have always wanted Cutting edge but never took the jump to try. We work with our members to improve every week. If you are looking for a mythic oriented guild that can have fun and still perform please feel free to reach out to us.

Raid times - Friday,Saturday 7-11 EST PM

Recruitment needs - We currently need 1 healer and a mixture of ranged/ melee DPS

Contact information - Dillon1330#1684 Shaad#1867

Hey Bigsquatch, feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hi, Bisquatch! A little about our guild below. We would love to have you test the waters out in one of our guild runs THIS TUESDAY at 8:00PM - 12:00AM CST (9:00PM - 1:00AM EST). We are in need of a second true mitigation tank. We typically clear heroic in one raid night. If you are interested, please send my a message via discord. Yes, you may still remain on your server =) (but see the end of this post) @ Thrall#2082

Sigma Six is a Competitive & Social Gaming Community active on a wide array of different platforms. The WoW branch of Sig6 was founded in 2014 and continues to strive to this day. We are a mash up of top level mythic raiders, new, returning, and casual players. We are recruiting for Mythic Progression, Mythic Plus and so fourth. Our goal is to step into mythic, with the mentality of obtaining Cutting Edge as the final result; all while having a great time doing it. Casual players are also welcome to join!

PLEASE NOTE: Attendance is required for all scheduled raids to maintain a spot with the progression group. This does not preclude you from participating in optional raids, and guild members demonstrating a commitment will be given preference for open spots. We also require that each candidate send relevant Raider io’s, Warcraft logs link (displaying parses), and a screen shot of your UI (preferably in a raid environment). We also prefer the ideal candidates to have at minimum 9/10 Heroic.

PLEASE NOTE: If recruited for casual means, but you would like the opportunity to trial for progression raids later; you will still be taken as a trial.

We also have guild mythic keystone groups running on a regular basis, and would typically like all members/raiders running at minimum 8-10 keys per week.

Raid Times:

Core Team (Heroic/Mythic Only) Tuesday/Wednesay: 8:00PM to 12:00AM CST - 8:00PM to 11:00PM CST after progression is over for the current tier

Casual Raid Team (more laid back) Thursday/Fridays: 7:00PM to 10PM CST

What we Offer:

1. A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company
  2. Active discord community, with many of us hanging out
  3. Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding
  4. Casual normal/heroic run for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

1. Players with a fun, but competitive nature.
  2. Players who constantly look to improve at their game
  3. People looking for a community to hang out with, offer guidance along the way
  4. People who are open-minded and respectful toward others
  5. Must be 18+
  6. Active Mythic Plus Runners

Specific Recruitment Needs:

Tank Roles:

1. Protection Warrior (High Priority) OR
  2. Guardian Druid (High Priority)

Healer Roles:

1. Full: Unless shadow/disc priest (some fights may call for a fifth healer)

Ranged DPS:
Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
Marksman Hunter (Medium Priority)

Melee DPS:
Rogue (Medium Priority)
Unholy Death knight (Medium Priority)

Any and all EXCEPTIONAL players will be equally considered!

PAYING SERVER TRANSFER FOR EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES (more about this later)

Contact Info:

If you are interested in applying to one of our amazing teams, community, just want a place to hangout, have any questions, or would like further details, please contact:

Thrall#2028 - Cashew#4072 - Revok#3598 via Discord

Spoke to a few more people last night. At this point I’ve decided to just stay Horde. Still looking for a place to call home.

Hey, my guild, The COnsulate on Area 52 is looking for more quality ranged dps to fill out our roster! We raid Wed/Thurs 9:00pm-12:00am EST and are currently 10/10H 1/10M. If you’re interested please go ahead and add me on disc and we can chat! Gulaus#0396

Hey,

[US][H][Thrall] 2/10 M is LFM. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 10 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST with alt raids on Sunday

Feel free to ping me at any time on Disc: Blutide#9696

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5% and half the team already AOTC) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season…

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS- ANY! We don’t have a Lock or DH btw
Healers- Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
Tank- Any non-BDK tank

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team…
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hey Bigsquatch. We’re an alliance guild on Stormrage with Progression/Mythic mindsets while understanding IRL issues. Ill leave my word vomit here
ChaosTheory [A] US-Stormrage
We are a community guild with three raid teams. We are a group of players looking to achieve cutting edge and Ahead of the Curve in Castle Nathria, and Keystone Master achievement. Many of us have raided for a number of years and are looking to push our achievements this tier. While our group understands that real life is more important than WoW, we take progression seriously and we want to have fun doing it. We expect everyone on the Mythic roster to show up prepared, geared, and ready to progress.

What we expect from you

Mythic Raiders will have higher expectations and stricter requirements. Heroic raiders, Those currently not on a raid team and the players that only want to push mythic+ keystones should have the same mindset as our mythic raiders.

Attitude

We aim to cultivate a tight-knit atmosphere and a fun culture. The two biggest barriers to this are a lack of preparation and being toxic. Neither will be accepted. We won’t tolerate any form of hate speech, sexism, harassment, bigotry, in-fighting, gossip, or any other form of toxic behavior.

Preparation

We expect every mythic raider to be proactive, showing up with an expert knowledge of their class and a deep knowledge of the fights. Review logs. Plan your cooldowns. Talk with fellow raiders to ensure success. Ask questions. Watch/read guides. You know the drill.

Performance

We expect every mythic raider to be an above-average player. This means being an expert in your class and improving on every pull. If you consistently underperform you will be subbed out. We want to help everyone improve but we can’t help if you don’t help yourself.

Attendance

Again, real life is more important than WoW. You will not lose your spot for missing a week here or there. However, you MUST tell the raid lead and the raid team in advance. No-shows with no communication will not be tolerated.

Raid Team 1: Ring of Peace
Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
Currently 10/10H, 3/10M Mythic Nathria. Their raid leader is experienced and organized. This team has high expectations of their raiders as they continue to down bosses in Mythic, and anyone joining must be ready to progress in mythic with them as their current class.
They are seeking likeminded players and will be open to accept exceptional players.
Please have logs available that can show you utilize Healthstones, health pots, defensives, and are not dying to repeatedly to avoidable mechanics. The logs must show you have extensive knowledge of your class.

Raid Team 2: Geared By BoE’s recently renamed
Raid Times: Thursday & Friday 7pm-11pm EST
Currently 9/10H, Recently downing Generals and pushing into denathrius with plans to progress into mythic.
Team 2 is currently looking for all slots except tanks. Especially looking for- DK’s, warrior, Ranged DPS

Raid Team 3: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm Recently merged with a smaller team, Currently seeking an Experienced Raid Lead.
This team is currently 8/10H, Downed Generals and are returning to down Council before continuing to Denathrius.
Both tank slots are currently filled, looking for another healer and Ranged/Melee DPS. SPECIFICALLY Need an Experienced Warlock.

The guild itself has Monday Heroics to supplement the mythic raiders, and is a great opportunity to gear alts and practice rotations and mechanics.
Specifically looking for Exceptional M+ Keystone pushers. If raid is not your scene but you enjoy players that have progression in mind, this might be the spot for you.

Please message SollySolly-Stormrage in game or Solemn#8227 on Discord for an interview set up and let me know what team(s) you’re interested in.
Come join our community! We want to create a community of likeminded progression focused players! Thank you for your time.

Hey Bigsquatch, is 2/10 Mythic on Thrall. We’re doing a heroic run on 2/24 if you would like to try us out. We can send you an invite before you transfer to another server.

Some enticing offers y’all. Keep em coming. I will reach out to a few of you tonight.

Hey there would love to chat with you as we are in need of a boomy for our team

Realm: [H] US-Zul’Jin 6/10M
Guild Name: Delusions of Grandeur (DoG)
Realm Time-zone: EST

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday – 9pm-1215am Server Standard Time
Raid style: Hardcore on a casual schedule. What does that mean? We clear cutting edge content on short raid schedule. Showing up raid-ready, at the instance, and ready to kill bosses makes the time we have go smoothly. We take minimal breaks during the raid. *Currently We are focused on Mythic Raiding and we still may kill the last two bosses on heroic

Every season, we host a Rated Battleground group on Friday nights that is normally centered around winning and having a few cocktails/beers (if that is your thing). Our best season was BFA Season 1 when we reached the 2100 bracket.

What about the pluses? (Mythic Plus). Our core group has been pushing the M+ brackets since Legion (5k+ Raider IO Scores) with our most recent team reaching the 4500+ score this past BFA season. We fully intend on pushing high keys and are always looking for more to join our M+

If it sounds like your interests align with DoG, please feel free to let our Talent Manager, Ripabrewski, know! He can be contacted in BNET using the tag Strictlyrip#1836 or his discord at Ripabrewski#8526 or you can contact me on discord at Kelsar#8406

Hi Bigsquatch!

Not sure if weekends are a hard no or negotiable but my guild and raid team seems to match up with everything else in your post! I am a member of “Peel Team Six”. Which is a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding/pvp guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression. We raid Tues, Thurs 9-11EST and Saturdays 9-12EST. We recently found a tank that we are trialing but we have DPS spots open, and potentially a tank spot if it doesn’t workout with our current trial.

Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members pushing 2200+ arena ratings, 1400io ratings (currently, I myself intend on pushing higher and achieved 3k io in BFA), and some who log in just to pet battle xD As a testament to our guilds environment, many of our members have been around 1-2 years with a handful being around 5+ years. You could say it’s a good place to be:)

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps