[H] 219 UH LF Mythic Raiding/M+ Push

219 UHDK (217 equipped, stupid IQD) looking for guild that is at least working on M-Hungering Devourer. Must also have active M+ push component. Currently 1320 RIO, AOTC and 2/10M. Would also like an active PVP community but not required. Schedule flexible.

Previous guild recently imploded so looking for a new home by next raid week. Open to transfers. Currently Horde, not looking to faction change at this time.

Yes, I am Pandaren. No, not looking to change that either. :slight_smile:

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/45671164
RIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Farabee

Hey Farabee,

I know you’re not looking to faction swap, but if the right offer doesn’t come along horde side, take a look at what we have to offer and see if you like us. We are looking to add a solid UH DK to our core. 2 nights, low hour main schedule, 3/10 M (juuuuust about to down SK), AOTC. We have lots and lots of keys on off nights (and a few KSM), a Thursday heroic/alt raid and we’re starting weekly guild RBGs.

Spam below:

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10M

What we are looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
  • Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Hey there I’m from Innovation on Zul’jin Horde.

We are currently 3/10M after killing hungering this week. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30 est.

We also have an active M+ community with multiple KSM and looking to grow that as well.

Hit me up on Discord if interested Raz#4836

[H] DISHONORED 3/10M I 2 DAY CE GUILD I W/TH 8:30-11:30PM EST RECRUITING]

Raid Schedule: W / Th 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

Realm: Emerald Dream

Recruiting priority:

High: MM hunter, Fire mage

Medium: Disc priest with holy OS, shadow priest, unholy dk, RDPS

Low: any

all exceptional applicants will be looked at seriously, we are an equal opportunity guild

About Dishonored:

We are a multi expansion CE guild who just moved off of Kilrogg / Winterhoof to Emerald Dream. We have a big Mythic plus presence with multiple guildies already above 2k io. In addition we have a lot of active pvpers, we have multiple gladiators and guildies above 2.1k rating. That’s not all, we were able to expand so much this tier alone that we added 2 new raid teams. We currently have 4 raid teams, 3 of which are pushing for CE, and 1 is a heroic team!

Raider expectations:

1. 100% Attendance
  2. High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases.
  3. Excellent situation awareness.
  4. Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener.
  5. Progression focused mindset. Doesn’t mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and does not make the same mistakes twice.
  6. Team player. Doesn’t mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill.

Potential candidates are expected to be appropriately geared for the content we are tackling.

Loot system:

Personal loot

Required apps and addons:

Discord, DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Angry Assignments

How to apply:

Message one of the officers below with up to date logs and experience and we’ll get back to you!

Dev9635#11293 - Healing Officer / Raid strategist

Shmeeps#11824 - DPS officer / Raid strategist

Mags - Healing Officer / HR representative :stuck_out_tongue:

Dishonored#11140 - GM and RL

Hi!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-7-10-est-wedthursmon-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1012m-rl/582652

Hey we are anxiety we are 1/10M with p3 attempts on huntsman on the first night with the right people we will be working on hungering soon I’m sure of it currently in need of a few dps and heals we are open recruiting but high priority classes are as follows dps ( Dk Mage Warrior Lock Ele Shaman) Heals ( Resto Shaman Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk ) we Raid Wednesday Thursday Sunday 9 pm Cst -11:30 please add me on discord if you have any questions
Discord Shadow#8002
Ps please have logs ready for recruitment competitive spots available

I didn’t come here looking for melee, but you said some things that interested me.
First of all, we have no DK other than myself, which I wouldn’t mind changing.
More so the guild is very active around M+ and other off-night activities, and it would be nice to have more people interested.

Anyway, we raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST.
Most importantly, we have been doing so for 12 years now, since mid-wrath.
I want anyone who is interested in joining this guild to be heavily interested in that element. They should want to make friends outside of raid and spend time together playing the game on more than just raid nights.

Sounds like you want that too.
If you are interested, let’s talk.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hello ! theres some great guilds out here but still gotta shoot my shot ! heres the spam info below feel free to reach out if you want!

Meme Regime H - US - Mal’Ganis and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs:
ranged DPS
a holy paladin!

Currently ** 10/10H 2/10M**

Even if you do not see your spec up there please do apply we would love to talk with you

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

APPLICANTS:

• Be able to make full use of voice communications (e.g., Discord ) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members.

• Have fun in raid and have amazing if not perfect attendance for raid, but we do understand that real life comes first so if there are any emergencies just be sure to let the guild know

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following on Discord
GM: Contestio#3706
Officer: Fonze#9748

4/10 M High Need for a good DK - You can stay Panda too :wink:

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Unholy DK - HIGH

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH

Healer
RShaman - HIGH
HPally - HIGH

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey!

We’re actually looking for a great unholy DK at the moment. We are 3/10M working on Sun king currently (best pull 6%!) and would love to talk more if you’re interested.

We are on Thrall. We have a really solid group of players, a lively discord environment, and a lot of players looking to push mythic+ daily.

If you’re at all interested, if you head over to yawn.gg in your browser it will take you to our discord application. We would be happy to talk more from there.

Good luck in your search regardless and thank you for considering joining our team!!!

Hi Farabee!

We, Reformed Gamers, are a CE minded, mythic progressing guild on Area-52. Currently 2/10M (20% on Hungering) with a two night a week schedule, raiding on Tuesday + Wednesday from 8-11 PM EST. Currently looking to add a DK to the raid team, so would love to speak with ya.

Please feel free to contact me at any of the below so discuss further:

Bnet: Surefive#1790
Discord: Carrero#5435

Hey Fara!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Farabee,

We would love to speak with you about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 3/10M 10/10H Multiple Sub 5% wipes on Sun King

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610