[H] 219 Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Hi!

As stated in the title, I’m a 219 rogue looking to hop back into raiding. I’ve pugged 9/10 H so far with relative ease, with mostly good and some exceptional logs (Gear performance %). *Realm transfer, so look up Kenthe on the realm Arthas

I’ve only played rogue for about 2 months, so I feel like my logs are respectable considering they are primarily in pugs and as comfortable as I’ve gotten on Rogue I can still improve a bit with repetition.
Those logs are the only steps I’ve taken into CN as I’ve primarily done M+ on alts (of which I have many) and am looking to step into Mythic raiding. Looking to finish off this tier strong and really go hard on 9.1

I’m a TBC vet who has raided at a high level so I know what I’m jumping in to.

Always up for pushing M+ and PVP.

Thanks,
Mathrix

Hiya Math!

Ex Inferno’s Team Pink would love to have a Rogue join the team. We full clear Heroic each week and we are 2/10 Mythic. Raid times are 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm server on Wednesdays and Friday from 8:30 pm to 11:30 server.

More info here: [H]<Ex Inferno> 2/10M CN Wed/Fri (Team Pink) LF TANK

If you would like to hear more about us hit me up on Discord (Bo#0122).

Bo

Hey Mathrix, if you’re over 21 and can do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST I could use a rogue on my team. We are currently 10/10H and looking for a few more dps to push into mythic. I’ll leave our info below for you to look over and if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Thanks Bo and Fen, I had someone reach out in game and I joined them. If something changes I’ll definitely keep you guys in mind <3 thanks for reaching out