[H] 218Hpal LF M Raiding Guild

Hey! Looking for a home for my Hpal, I am currently 8/10 on my main (boomie/resto Druid) with lengthy prog into SLG.

Looking for a guild still clearing Mythic CN. Would need a guild raiding earlier in the evening, any day should work. Willing to transfer servers.

Previous experience includes 12/12 in Nya’lotha.

Hey I’m reaching out from Pumperdudes on Area 52. We are 5/10M. We are looking for solid players to fill our roster to push for CE. We raid two nights a week being Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST.

Who are we:

Pumperdudes is a group of great players and friends coming from a previous guild and server. Our guild is fairly new but determined enough to push CE. Our long term goal is to fill out a solid roster to raid through the whole of shadowlands and on. We are a laid back but serious about the game when we need to be and looking for likeminded people to join our ranks.

Current needs:

Healers: Holy Paladin

If you have any questions or are interested in joining contact one of our officers on discord! Lane#2403 // Phil/Herb#7359 // ebork#3943 // Tiltbot#7940

Hello There! is recruiting for our push into mythic! Located on US- Mal’ganis horse side, we raid Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST. We would love to speak to you about joining us! If interested, please reach out to me on discord Notoriousj#8155 . Thanks for your time and enjoy your day!

Our Holy Paladin just quit for IRL reasons, so we’re looking to add one. If our times are a fit, put in a quick application via our form or add me on Bnet. Cheers!

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 7/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on the last few bosses with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

My guild raids Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST. If this works for you add me on discord: Neil#4199

We’re 2/10M currently

Hey Meaksdad,

If you think youd be able to commit to thursdays at 1030 EST starting - Im currently looking for an HPally, I’ll post some info below.

Mana [Area 52] has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance and then said F#%# that and came back to Horde.

We are 5/10 Mythic and 10/10 Heroic.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 10:30 pm thru 02:30 am (ST)

What we need: Mythic-oriented players.

Healers: (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.) Paladin!
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Mage
Melee DPS; None

Please add:

Quixsis#1477 - GM
DoctorBlythe#1814 - Captain
imHi2U#1293 - DPS Section Leader

Or, submit an intake form. Remove the space after the h for the complete link.

h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/19CgMtSoCvygHYq54D1JxXvf3WTFfTRjrFCe0pTI9gl8/edit

Hey hows it going,

Enrage Kills Only (7/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS and a flex healer to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Sludgefist. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Guild & Server: Horde US-Hyjal
Raid Times/Days: Sat/Sun 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Current Progression: 10/10H 5/10M Castle Nathria
Recruitment Contacts: Direpriest#1378 Peekapoo#6278
Requirements: Prior relevant raiding experience at AOTC level, dedicated and hard working, play during the week for Mythic+ and optional pvp groups, motivation to get CE this patch and upcoming patches.
Needs: Dk/Hpally