[H] 218 Resto Druid/205 H Pally & 219 Havoc DH LF Guild

Hello!

My husband and I recently transferred from Alliance to Horde and are looking for a chill guild to run M+ and occasionally raid with.

We’re both competent players looking to get our +15 achieve this season. Mostly on after 5:30 pm eastern through the week and pretty much all day on the weekend.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/rinleigh
IO: https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Rinleigh
https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Disinfecting

My toons name hasn’t updated yet, it’s Rinly now.

Battletag: Rinlee#1661 or Damsead#1352

Hi there. CosaNostra is 10/10N and 1/10H and we are looking for people to help us get further into CN and Mythic+ content. Right now we are small but are trying to build on what we have. We would be happy to have you guys. We are mostly an evening guild and raid Monday and Tuesday nights 730 to 11. If you want to mainly focus on Mythic + we have a few members I know who would love you. My battletag is Varas#1149 if youre interested in hearing more

hey there, Phury is 1/10m and 10/10h we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est - hit me up tang#1917

Hi there rinly,

My guild could use you both for raiding and m+. I sent a btag request and hope to chat. Below is our info,

Inverse Logic (10/10H) is currently recruiting to start pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday, Optional Weekend Raid Sundays, M+ during the week most days, with m+ Mondays to help people get keys done for vault rewards.

Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

Hey Rinly, I added you on Btag. I run a small dedicated m+ team, inside an IRL friends casual guild. The guild as a whole just got AOTC, and my Sunday team will be entering Mythic progression in the next week or so. Outside that we have borderline identical IOs with y’all, and would be happy to run keys quite often. We usually have plenty of dps (mostly lock,hunter,boomy,mage) so heals and another solid melee dps would be a nice pickup. I am offering m+ progression for the mount, as we also are close to getting ours on a bunch of toons. You can start fresh mythic progression with us on a 1 day a week Sunday 730-1030est schedule. This is a good time to get into the team so we all grow together. The main guild runs are Fri/sat 8-11 est and its heroic only, though weve been full clearing on just friday and taking time off saturday for more keys. Main team isnt really recruiting for the heroic farm, but im sure something can be worked out. We also have an alt/casual normal night on thursdays. All in all, tons of options at various levels, and a desire for y’all to grow with us!

1 Like

No idea why this posted as a random alt on a test server. But am Popps from above^

Zug Zug Clan is newer Guild on Thrall, formed with the intention of recruiting players whose focus is raiding, Mythic+ and PVPers are also welcome. We currently have some veterans who have raided since vanilla, and some who came later in expansions. As we are a new Guild, we will need all roles covered. We have positions open for tanks, off spec tanks, ranged, melee, healers, and off spec healers. We are wanting all our players to be respectful, helpful, and be willing to help others. On a side note we have 2 married couples and last week went 7/10 on normal. We Raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30-9 Est. We expect everyone to be at the castle by 7:15 and plan to pull at 7:30