[H] 218 3/10M Fire Mage LF mythic raid team

No prior CE experience as I never wanted to invest the time necessary but that’s changed with Shadowlands. My goal is CE every raid tier. Also looking for a group of people that enjoy pushing keys (current io is 1313).

If you think I’d be a good fit for your team give me a shout.

Discord - Pharuuq#1683
BTag - FarooqShabib#1480

Yo I think you’d be a perfect fit bud!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/certified-crankers-210m-1010h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801284/

WTB that good water

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 8/10 heroic and are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hey, we are an old guild looking for new players to fill our mythic roster! I’ll add you on btag and leave the guild spam.

Guild Name: Twisted Etiquette

Server: US-Area 52

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:

Saturday - 9 PM EST - 12 AM EST (6 PM PST to 9 PM PST)

Sunday - 9 PM EST - 12 AM EST (6 PM PST to 9 PM PST)

Background:

• Our guild formed in Warlords of Draenor and has been consistently raiding since.
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing or darker humor isn’t something you’re okay with, you won’t like us.
  • Current Progress 6/10 Heroic CN

Originally a heroic team, we have made it our goal for this expansion to progress into mythic. We are looking for new members to fill out our roster for the current tier.

We are currently seeking:

• Ranged DPS

Feel free to contact me for more info either through:
Btag: Tobeous#1180
Discord: Reitoshin#1553

< Death and Purples > is a mythic progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment, aimed at high end progression. Our goal is to successfully achieve Cutting Edge content every tier, without compromising our community and the enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive. Our memes are on fire. Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10
Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Recruitment needs:

Off Healer: (DPS that can flex into a healer spot if needed)
DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK, Rogue
All exceptional players will be considered!

ALSO we are recruiting for a Normal/Heroic Team on Saturdays 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
Saturday raids aim for fun at a less stressful level.
If interested and at least 205ilv please hit us up, as we are recruiting EVERYTHING!! :smiley:

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too. :slight_smile: Super active Discord sever, social events every week, Mythic +, PvP, and more!

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

talex490#11500
SlySylo#1391
Lilythia#1898
Or, apply at www.deathandpurples .com

Thank you for reading!
We look forward to slaying dragons and sharing memes with you.
DAP Guild Management

TILTED (H) A’52
Currently 4/10m 10/10h
Raid t,w,t midnight to 3am est.
Looking for solid dps, swing heals to push ce with us. Goals for the guild are ce every tier and would like to push top 150 us by end of expansion. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our recruitment officers.

Btags

Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196