[H] 218/217 AOTC Prot/Ret Pally LF Guild

Hi there, and thanks for looking at this post.

I came back to the game in Shadowlands and led a guild to aotc. After getting aotc, most members weren’t interested in mythic progression or continuing to push keys. But I play this game to engage with the most challenging content, in a focused and effective way, with likeminded individuals. So, I’m looking for a new home.

I can raid any night except Friday and Saturday, for however long. When not raiding, I want to be pushing keys. Really hoping to find a group I can both benefit and learn from in both kinds of content.

Willing to server transfer and logs are of course available on request. Please feel free to reach out on Discord at Lightfield#9663 and on bnet at Azure#1240.

Hi Duppers,

If you’re willing to go horde, One Breath From Death is a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.
We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can. We are currently 10/10H Castle Nathria (finished 7/12M Ny’Alotha) Once Cross-realm mythic opens we’ll be trying to down as many mythic bosses as we can.

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Bumping —-

Hi Duppers! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Bumping———

Instead of giving you a huge wall of text to read with no real personal interest, come chat with me sometime. We’re 9/10H looking to get AOTC and looking to add to our core raiding team.

Neoramuh#1528 on battlenet.

Thanks!

Bumping —-