[H] 217 Ele/Enh Shaman LFG going into 9.1

Hello, hello. Shaman looking for a raiding guild to finish off this tier and going into 9.1. Currently switching to Elemental right now for M+, but willing to go back to Enhancement, whatever the raid needs. I have the main legendaries for both specs.

I missed a lot of this tier, but was able to get AOTC recently. Tended to focus on M+, but ready to get back into progression raiding. Long list of prior raid experience and raid leading, including US top 100 in multiple tiers during Cata.

I’m looking to raid during weekdays, 2-3 days a week. Outside of raiding, I’ll be pursuing M+ and PvP.

hey my guild is definitely looking for a solid ele to finish out CE and for 9.1. ill leave our guild spam and hope to hear from you

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to PUSH for CE and potentially decent US ranks at some point.

Why join us?
Our raid leader is very good. He makes very clear and direct calls. I know a lot of guilds lack real mid fight leadership but we do not! We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 8/10M.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. Right now with mid tier burn out it’s very important that everyone in the raid wants to be here to keep the bants fun and the progression smooth. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance.

We do not recruit for a bench. 95% attendance is expected. We understand things come up but we are looking for people that WANT to play.

Current raid needs:
Veng DH
Boomie
Warlock
Shadow priest
hunter
ele shaman
resto shaman
Any real pumpers

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[GM + Raid leader] Bnet: Contestio#1914 Discord: Contestio#3706
[Recruiter] Warmachine#1364 (Allen)

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hay you sounds like a great fit I’ll add you tonight let’s have a chat.

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Tanks,Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hey we could trial you tonight if you want to play ele. We are 6/10 currently.

< Soup or Guild > is a newly established Horde on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level content.

We are currently 6/10M, our goal is to clear as much content as possible this tier, and maintain Cutting Edge going forward.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

While we will gladly speak to all exceptional applicants regardless of need, we are currently focusing recruitment on the following classes:
Melee DPS: 1 Death Knight
Ranged DPS: 1 Boomkin, 1 Hunter,
Healer: 1 Disc Priest
Tank: n/a

Most of our raiders run multiple keys on mains and alts, so you will likely find other players willing to do Mythic Plus content of varying difficulty throughout the week. We also sometimes do Rated Battlegrounds on Friday evenings and are seeking more players interested in PVP content.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact:
zak#4618 on Discord

Hey Kaileena, if you’re over 21 and can make Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST) I can use a dps Shammy on my team. I’ll leave a link to our info below, and if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey there, The Order is looking for dps for our 2nd raid team 10/10 H 2/10 M. We’ve recently lost some players to burnout and are looking to strengthen back up for 9.1. We raid Tuesday Thursday 9-11 p est with optional Sunday raid for clean up and extra progress. We’re on the Magtheridon/ Altar of Storms cluster.

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Thanks for all the replies, I’ll start reaching out to folks tonight. Just now finishing up work.

Up to the top.

Still looking for a home.

Rises from the ground.

Up, up, and away it goes.

Hi there. Sent you a friend request on disc. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Think you sent a friend request to somebody else, the tag in my post is my battle.net

Hey, sent the friend request on btag. Look foward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hello Kaileena,

Dusk Eternal is gearing up for 9.1 and we need a couple more DPS players to round out our roster! We obtained our AotC back in March and still do the Sire skip weekly and RBG to kill time as we all wait for 9.1.

We will be holding trials for anyone interested on Friday, so if you wish to join us let me know!

I’d like to talk some and sent you a friend request on Discord bluu#7164, below is our recruitment thread

Hey Kaileena!

I just sent you a bnet friend request. If you are still looking for a guild I too might be able to help. (H) Area 52 - we are a newly formed guild with members who have AOTC and KSM this season. We are raiding again with our members to get everyone AOTC. We are a guild that values RL commitments come first and believe our members are family and not just another number. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-11pm Est. and run lots of keys the rest of the time. We have members who enjoy pvp as well.

Let me know if this might work for you too!

Bnet: Bluejay#1886

Potency is recruiting and you might be a good fit!

We are a guild on US-Mal’Ganis who is looking for the last people to fill out team for mythic progression. We are currently 3/10M with 17 permanent members. We are seeking mature, dedicated and mythic ready raiders to fill our ranks for our push into mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST.

We are looking for the following roles;

• 1x Warlock
  • 1x Fire Mage
  • 1x Ele Or Enh Shaman
  • 1x Shadow priest
  • 1x Hunter
  • Open to exceptional DPS

Our ideal candidate knows the raid on heroic through and through, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster.
Think your a good match? add me on

bnet: NotoriousJ#1185

Hey! Looks like we might have a need for you here at Flaming Dragon! Go ahead and reach out to me on discord if your still looking or searching for a guild. Fresh#5071