[H] 217 1.3k io Warlock LF Weekend CE Focused Guild - 11/12 Nya M exp

Hello,

A little about myself. My mythic raiding experience is from BFA 8.3 where I played arms warrior and achieved 11/12M Nya in 2 months. Unfortunately, the raid team burnt out and I took a break from the game. I started raiding in BFA and have achieved 10/10H AOTC through pugging in Uldir, Nyalotha, and now Castle Nathria. I would describe myself as a hardcore player and I love to push my limits as a player to continue improving. This means studying logs, asking questions in class discords, watching replays of boss kills, and practicing in-game. While I do understand that gear is important, I believe that playing your class optimally and squeezing every drop of performance is more important. I also believe in the value of executing mechanics and that a mythic progression kill requires laser-focused attention to details that don’t necessarily show up in the dps charts.

I would like to join a guild that provides a serious but fun raiding environment. I want to be around other players who enjoy pushing their selves to improve as much as I do. I want a raiding environment where players can feel free to critique and help each other in a respectful manner. I also want a guild that has established leadership with active officers. Finally, I am looking for a guild that places progression as one of the highest priorities.

CE this tier would be great but I moreso want the right raiding environment. I don’t expect any guaranteed spots, but I would like a shot at proving myself. I can provide logs for this tier and my mythic 8.3 logs

I can ONLY commit to weekend raiding times at 6-8 hours a week. I can’t really work with other raid times Ideally Fri/Sat. The times I can work around.

If you contact me please let me know your guild name and server. I am willing to transfer for the right fit (zul’jin).

Thank you for reading,

Bnet - FunkyMonk#1108572

Discord - reshogh#8625

Hi there! If you are still looking for a new home, consider Hunting Hour. We are a <Zul’jin> Horde guild full of fun, laid back players with lots of different schedules!

Hunting Hour is a midcore guild looking to push further into mythic raids in Shadowlands. We prog heroic until AOTC, then push into mythic as far as we’re able, with Shadowlands we’re going to be pushing further and harder then we have before. We are currently 10/10 H and 1/10 M.

We also run keys constantly throughout the week, and we’ll be looking to have as many people capable of running M+ at a high level.

Raid times are:
SATURDAY 9PM-12AM CST
SUNDAY 8PM-11PM CST

Looking for a few dps and a couple healers to bolster our ranks. Prefer ranged dps. Warlock is a high priority.
Including logs is a BIG plus, even if you only have heroic parses. We’re looking for good players willing to learn and get better, not necessarily highly experienced players (though they are welcome as well).

Message me or one of the officers on discord if you are interested.

Jorichon#3098 (Preferred)
Asulz#2909
Phil#4616

Hey Resh!!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Still looking. Bump

If Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST works for you, Big Red Button - Area 52 has opening for ranged DPS.

We are currently 2/10 M with 10% wipe on Hungering destroyer.

Looking for solid and reliable raid members to help us build a CE team for next tier.

Contact me on discord at Manetheren#9370

Hey check us out

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698/2

still looking. bump!