H 216 Unholy DK - LF Guild

Howdy Kelthon!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use a dk.

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey man if u wanna rock with us, we’re chill but still trynna do mythic raiding let us know we from Hawaii so we raid 3:30am est 10:30am est Wednesday sunday

Hey would love to talk more details with you. Contact me on bnet - Br33zE#1594
or Discord - Br33ze420#9584
We Raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST - Bleeding Hollow

Im the only dk and it makes me sad

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

Ello mate! Vengeful is currently rebuilding after leaving our prior guild and transfering servers. You sound like a great fit if you’d be willing to transfer to alliance! Our goal is AOTC each tier with some light mythic dabbling if we get to it. We are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. We are casual not hardcore but do buckle down when it comes to raid times/high keys. We run M+ daily/PvP every night and do random WQs and old content together aswell! We’re in discord daily and guild is active all times of the day except late at night. We’re LGBT friendly and have a zero tolerance for drama. Raid times are 7pm-10pm EST Thurs/Fri/Sat.

If this sounds like a place for you, feel free to hit me up @ Maddexx#11162 on bnet. Or if you want to talk to the GM add her @ NightKnight#11159389

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentleknight @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Morning Kelthon,

Our raid team Catastrophik Failure on Illidan is looking to fill out our roster with DPS. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7:30-10:30PM CST. We are 9/10H. We are a group of people that like to have a good time and not get worked up over wipes. We do not plan to push for CE and just letting progress happen if it happens. Alts are welcome.

If your interested add me on Btag (CrazzyChris#1695) or Discord (CrazzyChris#5097).