{H} 216 Prot 1200+ IO 9/10H

I am an experienced raider with both GM and RL experience. And although this is my first expansion tanking (I usually heal) I have picked it up quickly, as you can see in my IO.

I have pugged a 1242 IO and should be getting KSM this week. I am currently progressing on Sire and have pulls on mythic Shriek.

I am a dedicated Pver who has dabbled in PvP and is able and willing to do BGs. I would be a great addition to your team and your community.

I want to kill Mythic bosses but my primary concern is finding a guild with people whom I can faithfully push keys with.

If this interests you pls add Tairon#1267

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7:30pm-11pm
Fri: 7:30pm-11pm
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for a tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Taironn,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for both of you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

If our times work for you, we may be a great fit. Send me a message on Discord of Bnet! (see copypasta below)

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, will tool for Mythic shortly!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that heavily now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding primarily and Mythic Plus! We are planning to work on Mythic soon, but we’re a laid back team and we know we’re not competitive with the hardcore raiding types. We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

We have an alt raid team so if you’re behind you can join us and start catching up right away!

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Current needs: Windwalker, HPally, Disc, Vengeance DH
Current Progress: 8/10H

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net

Hi! We are a small guild on Gilneas (alliance) that is currently looking for a tank. Quite possible a few extra DPS. NO HEALERS. Groups are okay.

Our current progression is 4/10H and we raid from 9:30 pm-12:30 am eastern time zone on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Sunday nights are a flex night.

We average around 15-18 people and looking to finish AOTC and see where we go from there. CE isn’t in our plans. We range in age from 27 up to 50 and have been a group for a little over a year. We like to run keys and hang out.

A few things about us, We are not your standard pc guild. You should probably play with headphones on and be expected to hear jokes and stories from ALL aspects of life. IF you have issues with words like retarded being used or hearing our resident Furry talk about his “dragon” collection…we will NOT be for you. I’m trying to be as upfront about this as possible as we dont censor our guys and I do not want to waste anyone’s time.

message me on my battletag (Princessfury#11535) or on discord (PrincessNora#3426)

Still need a trial for this week!