[H] 216. 2/10 m resto shaman Looking to raid

looking for a guild to raid with. Left old guild due to time conflicts. discord: milkisgood123#6419. Bnet: sadmilk#11715.
Have a hard-working attitude and strive for improvement! Would be a good asset to a team
2/10 M Castle. 216 Ilvl, let me know if you have questions :smiley:

Hi Strapi! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there!

I’m the recruitment officer Loud Noises on A52 [H] and we are looking to add a solid rsham to our core healing group. We are currently 3/10M and plan to work on Sun King next. Our raid days are Tu/Th 9-12EST. Outside of raid we have many active key pushers as well as those who do rated pvp content.

If you’re looking for a fun, non-toxic environment to make steady progress in this is the place for you. If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to reach out! My disc is Cinna#9910 and bnet is cinna#11744. Best of luck in your search!

Hey Strapi,

I’m the recruitment officer for Broadside, a guild on Area 52. We are 2/10M and looking for a strong healer to add to our roster.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 11pm est- 2am est with an optional heroic reclear sundays 11pm-1am est.

We are a really active late night guild who love all content, lots of pvp and M+ ran outside of raid.

I’ve shot you a friend request on battlenet, hit me up on either bnet or discord if you want to chat or might be interested.

Discord feyre#5760

Added you on disc very interested

Hey! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 6/10M with phase 3 pulls on council, and are looking to add a resto shaman to our core raid. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12 EST. A little more about us below.

Would love to talk to you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Resto shaman
Disc Priest

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

1 Like

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

bump!

bumpity

Hope to hear from you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-221-uh-dk-410m-pst-raid-times-required/890677

We are on Hyjal too.

Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013

Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 7/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

Resto Shaman or Healing Priest
Warlocks and Mages

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Let us know