[H] 215 ilvl Boomy LF Guild

Hi Qwix! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Howdy Wqix!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use a boomie.

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello there, we love druids. Just ask our other druids!

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Qwix!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello Qwix! We’re looking for a solid Balance Druid, I’ll leave our link here:

8:30 - 11:30pm EST T/W/TH

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/by-design-110m-910h-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-raiders/835704

Hey there. We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

{H} Kinda Sus Bleeding Hollow - is a new raid group formed by 2/10M leadership. Currently only seeking 5~ more players to start mythic. Yezz#1193, add me if you would like to meet on discord and if Fri/Sat 10pm-1am times work for you.

If you’re interested add me and we’d love to chat with you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Discord)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

A little late to the party here, jeez lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husmalganis-the-nasty-bathhouse-710h-tuewed-9-11est-pm-lf-wwdhtankwarrmmdischolyboomkin/829486

Hello Qwix, we’re looking to add a boomy to our roster. We’re 3/10M - CE NYA located on Area 52, raid times are T/Th 8-11 est, if you are interested you can apply below.
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hello! I’m not sure if you’re still looking but my guild is currently recruiting a Boomkin for a starting spot. I’ll attach our recruitment post below and would like to speak with you if you have time. Feel free to send me a discord message!
Innovation is recruiting to fill out our mythic progression roster! We are a solid group of long time WoW players pushing for CE.
Our raid times are Tuesday, and Wednesday at 8:30-11:30pm EST

We are looking for players who are geared enough for mythic, who are comfortable with all aspects of their class (checking logs are part of the recruitment process!).

Healers (prefer with DPS OS):
-Resto Druid -Resto Shaman

Ranged DPS:
-Fire Mage (HIGH PRIORITY)
-Balance Druid (HIGH PRIORITY)
-Priest (with Disc o/s)

Melee DPS:
-Unholy Death Knight (HIGH PRIORITY)
All exceptional players will be looked at!

We are also looking for more players to bolster our already active Mythic+ community. If you are looking for your new home and ready to progress towards CE, feel free to leave a message here, or contact at:

bnet- Waffles012#1615 or Xmdoll#1777 or discord- Raz#4836 or Xmdoll#5488.

Hey add me on bnet, Br33zE#1594
I think we would be a great fit for you.

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time
Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey Qwix,
One Hundred Proof-Sargeras (9/10H) (2/10M) is recruiting several positions for Mythic Progression into Castle Nathria. Raid Times are Tues/Wed @ 8:30-11:30p CST. We are also raiding Heroic (Optional) on Sundays @ 8PM CST.

One Hundred Proof has returned to mythic progression raiding. At the moment, we are deep into progression on Hungering Destroyer. One Hundred Proof also offers a non-toxic community full of dedicated people who share a common appreciation for downing bosses.

We are currently seeking: 1 Disc Priest, 1 Resto Shaman, 1, Balance Druid, 1 Unholy DK, 1 WW Monk, 1 Enhancement Shaman, 1 Affliction Lock or any exceptional raider. If you have confidence in your abilities as a raider, you should apply regardless of your class/spec.

We have many players that have been playing together since Legion where we were a top 20 guild on Sargeras. OneHundredProof has been around for quite some time. We have a strong sense of community, with a ZERO drama policy. Come join our group to find out more.

Mythic raiding experience for CN is appreciated but is not required. We are mostly looking for competent players who have raided mythic in the past, are able to learn at a quick pace, and who research and study the fights prior to progression.

Although we only raid two times a week, One Hundred Proof has always tried to do the best we can with the time we are given. This means we are looking for players who are relatively independent in terms of researching fights, gearing up toons, and basically doing everything you can (within reason) to prepare for raid.

You can apply directly on our guild website ( onehundredguild.c0m/apply), whisper Rockelious-Sargeras or add Primegenetic#1465 for questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Rock

Hello there, is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord…

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Patticakes#1742

Eternal Eclipse is a 10/10 Heroic guild on Bleeding Hollow. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11pm EST with the occasional off-night raid to gear alts or pick up where we left off. We are currently looking to fill out our roster to go into Mythic in the next week or so. If you are interested reach out to me Beothegreat#4390 or our GM Sayung#7721 on Discord

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 4/10H

We’re looking for ranged DPS! We are 10/10N, 4/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you want to chat some more or hop into Discord

Yo, if you’re still looking, feel free to add me: Morrie#1378 on B.net. 3/10 M, T/W 9pm-12 EST. Thanks!

Hello!

I would love to talk to you about potentially joining For the Applause-- CE Oriented group on Bleeding Hollow currently 2/10M, 10/10H!

Tues/Wed 8p-11:30p EST (occasionally until 12a depending on prog) with an optional Monday Heroic/Clean-up/push night!

Feel free to add me: Junkman#1869 should you be interested.