[H] 215 AOTC Resto Shaman LF PST Raid Times!

Thinking about a server xfer as I am looking to raid later in the day. Currently on Illidan so I raid at 4pm PST. Would like to raid somewhere after 6pm 2 or 3 days preferably weekdays. I am very active, spamming keys on push weeks and just generally always on. My ideal home would be a group of people who are as active as I am with an active discord.

I am a consistent High Blue Parser looking to join a guild with desires to get CE and pushing high keys.

Feel free to contact me on Disc if you’d like to talk more!
Spaghetti#3936

I have an Ele and Enh set and am comfortable playing both specs if needed!

1 Like

Added you!

Hey! Just added you on discord as ‘Lagapha’. We are currently a heroic guild that raids from 6-9pm PST. We are a casual heroic guild aiming for AOTC. Right now we are at 9/10 H. I can tell you more through discord or even invite you in our discord. We are a small guild and really active in our discord :slight_smile: we tend to push keys through the week and are currently trying to push all members for key master.

Hey Man!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey, I would like to have you trial at our heroic alt night tonight. We are currently 4/10M, and raid Tues/Thurs/Sun, 6PM PST - 9PM PST.

Here is a link to our post.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hboulderfist-prime-1010h-410m-recruiting-ranged-dps/867826

Would love to chat with you i added on discord

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 3/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either a resto sham with dps os, or ele sham with resto os

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Priest: Closed
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Closed
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Closed
Monk: Closed
Druid: Open
Shaman: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

We are not doing CE but lots of guilds on proudmoore are. If you wanted to look at the server and get settled in a with an AOTC team we are raiding late at night.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-purplexity-proudmoore-aotc-focused-9-11pm-pst-wth-raid/867641

Hi Spaghettiman! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Bumperino! Thanks for all the replies good luck to everyone I’ve talked to and haven’t. Earliest I am looking to raid is 7PST!

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587