[H] 213 boomy and/or resto lf guild

I got a new job and I cant raid as late as my current guild does. I can play either balance or resto, have maxed out legos for both. Looking for guild that raids twice a week around 7-11ish EST. 7/10 H so far also love running m+ and want to start doing more RBGs.

Hey check out the spam below. If it interests you dm me.
ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7:30pm-11pm
Fri: 7:30pm-11pm
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for a tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hello Khano

[Cant find a guild] is a newly formed guild on Illidan with the goal of AOTC and mythic raiding once we have a large enough roster. We’re currently recruiting ranged DPS. Our current progression is 9/10 H. Our raid times are Wednesdays and Sundays 7-10 pm EST for main raid. Optinal/alt day on Fri same times. If you are interested whisper me on bnet Koliupy#1761 or discord Koliupy#4041.

Thanks!

Guild & Server: Shenaniganz :Horde: Zul’Jin
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wed 7:00pm-10:00pm (EST)
Current Progression: 9/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Reli92#4100/HellfirePain#8117 Discord
Requirements: 90% attendance, good attitude, and preparation for raid on your preferred class.
Needs: Hunters/Boomkin/WW Monk/UHDK/Lock/Mage for raid.
The Guild We also are looking for all casuals/PvP/Mythic+ players as well we do host giveaways and are active in discord. We want to grow an active community.

Hello!
We raid wed/thurs/sat (optional) 9-12est
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
We are 10/10h are a guild - most the core is 1-2/10M - Just looking to fill some final dps and one healer for mythic prog. We have a very strong fun core. We down content and have a good time while doing it.
Add me on bnet Br33zE#1594 or discord Br33ze420#9584
Hope to hear from you!

Hey there, Crucible on Zul’jin [H] is looking for more dps to continue our mythic prog, specifically a balance druid!

We’re currently 2/10M, 10/10H. Raid days are Sun 8pm-11pm EST, Mon 9pm-12am EST.

If you’re interested add my discord and we can chat :slight_smile: Nikki#9174

Khano, add my btag MarkWallBang#1894, My guild <Welcome to chili’s> is looking for a potential resto druid that can perform. We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 EST pm - 11:00pm EST. We are based on Zul’jin on Horde

Khano - reach out to me to discuss. Pizzatime#11799. Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 est to 9:30 est and are currently looking for dps.

Thanks,
Frank

Alliance Stormrage guild currently 4 of 10 heroic. Tues weds 8 to 11 pm eastern

Dlares#1711 if u wanna chat

if interested in a faction change.

Azeroth Plumbing Company is a casual guild looking to recruit for heroic raiding. We raid Saturdays 7-10pm cst and are currently 3/10 heroic. We also do Mythic+ on the regular and are always wanting to push high keys. Please check out our Guilds of Wow page and hit me up if you’re interested in joining/checking out our discord.
Discord: Resto#9748
Btag : Moose#13697

Greetings, Maw Walkers!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 7/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hey there! We’re an hour earlier than you’d prefer on weekdays, but I’m not sure how flexible you are.

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 1/10m, 10/10h last tier: 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. 9/10h. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

is looking for dps and healers for our heroic/mythic raid team. We are currently 7/10 H and we raid Friday and Saturday from 6pm-10pm EST. We would love to have you if you’re interested. Feel free to respond here,on discord at Kaldrbradnr#2639 or on battlenet at Frozenblade#1940 if you’re interested.

My guild Inevitable on Shu’halo actually has the exact times you listed as our raid times. We raid Tue/Thurs/Fri and at 9/10 heading into mythic soon. We run keys together all the time and have a few that push PvP rating in both arenas and RBG’s. My discord info is Ratha#0856 if you would like to chat sometime. We have a few druids already but there’s no problem adding another :slight_smile:

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 4/10H

We’re looking for a boomy! We are 10/10N, 4/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you want to chat some more or hop into Discord

Unbroken Alliance Est. in 2010 is currently seeking one heals shaman or druid and several dps for our heroic grp we have four bosses left and then heading to mythics… We are seeking a Outlaw Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Boomie,Hunter and Unholy Dk. If you are one of these awesome specs hit me up and lets talk. Our raid days are Tue Wed 745 to 10pm Est. Also have open spots for second raid team which is currently on normal heading to heroic. ty Ureka#1269

Cozy raids Tue/Thurs 8-11 EST. Positive, active, collaborative, enviroment. We have starting spots on one of our raid teams for a Boomy. Cozybadguy@8607 on discord if you want to chat.

Hey Khano!

We are currently looking for a consistent healer to finish out heroic and move into mythic with! I think you’d be a great fit! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
Discord: Aidy#7495
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-910h-cn-lf-heals/229349

[Saltwater] Area 52 (H)
Raid times tues/wed 8-11pm EST
Current progress: 8/10H

Current Needs: RDPS, Warrior, Rogue, Disc Priest, Rdruid

What we seek: We are seeking raiders looking to progress M raid and high level keys throughout multiple tiers with a good attitude. We are not casual, but we do not act like elitists, we like to theorycraft together and work together to down/burn bosses down quickly. If you think you’ve got what it takes, contact us.

Bnet: SewerRatNose#1603
Discord: Qlu#7777