[H] 2/12M SPriest Looking for Raiding Guild

Hi there my name is Syl and I am a shadow priest looking for a mythic raiding guild! I am currently 2/12 M and last tier I went 3/8M through pugging.

In specific, I’m looking for a chill group of people that want to down the content that aren’t killing themselves to do it. Also Ideally I’m looking for a guild to go into shadowlands with.

I’m fairly flexible with raid times, I live on the east coast just for reference on that. I am currently on Tichondrius but I am willing to transfer if I find a really great group of people.

If you have any questions or want to chat feel free to reach out and add me on discord or Bnet, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Discord: Sylverus#5631

Btag: AntwonCermet#1542

Rage II - Mal’Ganis

5/12M - Tues/Wed | 8 to 11pm EST

JustOz#11537

Pew pew! Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

come hit us up! [h] 4/12m returning mythic guild lfm

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server 12/12H 1/12M. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are going to begin raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

Until April 28th, we will be raiding just Sunday at 10est doing heroic to gear up, dabble into mythic, and possible jaina mount runs.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Let us know!

We are Alliance and I sent you a friend request, but here is our info! We are very interested in chatting with you.

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] LF officers/raiders to push into mythic in 8.3 and Shadowlands!

Our idea for a guild is based on building a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content regardless of past mythic experience. We are more than committed to help you catch up to mythic standards if you are just returning from a break, or help teach you if you are an AOTC raider looking to push into mythic!

We are open to any exceptional DPS, but we are actively recruiting these classes:

Warrior

Rogue

Demon Hunter

Shadow Priest

Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

Feral/Boomy Druid

What we are looking for: heroic/low mythic raiders that want to take a step into deeper mythic progression. Just returning to the game after a break? Let us help you! We are dedicated to helping you not only gear up, but learn how to adjust your playstyle to meet mythic expectations if you have little experience in mythic. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild. There is a 2 week trial period for every member.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: dankmedic#1607

Hey there! I’m not sure if something completely new is what you’re looking for, but I hope it is :smiley: I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild a couple of my friends and I started: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. The group started with heroic today, got 9/12 bosses down and we’re finishing up the last 3 tomorrow. Then moving onto mythic for next weekend.
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow – 12/12 H 3/12 M Ny’alotha - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to complement our roster and progress through Mythic Ny’alotha.

Ideal Players:

Active and competitive

Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

460+ ilvl and 80+ artifact level are required.
70%+ parses are a large plus. (now that corruption is a thing, we understand this will vary)

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-1200 ST or EST)(8-1100 CST)(6-900 PST)
Thursday (9-1200 ST or EST)(8-1100 CST)(6-900 PST)
With an extra 30 minute extension possible if we are close on a progression boss

Our priority needs are:

Mage , Warlock , Disc Priest , Resto Shaman OR Holy Paladin. 1 Tank main (must play multiple tanks)

Also Searching for: Awesome talented players.

All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Bootypatooty#11268

Are you still looking?

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 7/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for Heroic raiding that will lead into Mythic progression. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

Current Priorities:
~Healers~

Holy Paladin - Medium

~Ranged DPS~

Hunter - High
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Spriest - Low

~Melee DPS~

Warrior DPS - High
Havoc DH - Medium
DPS DK - Low

If you class and spec does not appear on the list feel free to apply. All applicants will be considered.

To apply contact:
Bnet: CrazzyChris#1695
Discord: CrazzyChris#5097
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re interested in semi-hardcore and still looking. We’re Wed/Sun 8-11 est. We would love to pick up ranged dps.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 6/12 M right now.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Eander( afpac#1330)or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare