[H] 212 ilvl Disc priest and Balance Druid

you already have double disc! lol

Hi Allen!

Sabaka, 1/10M + 9/10H (10% on Denathrius, should be dead tonight) would be VERY interested in talking with you. Both classes are something we’d consider in high demand for our mythic roster.

Days/Times: M/T/Th 8:30-11:30 EST

Contact me on BattleTag @ SaintLuna#11342 or via Discord @ SaintLuna#9721

Sunwell Hotel has multiple groups running out of it. Team Dirtflap is new in Shadowlands, run by a former GM and Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We are looking for players who want to push some mythics. Possibly go semi hardcore in future raids.

Minimum ilvl of 200+, experience 10/10N. As well as providing their own food, flask and pots. For the time being.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
7/10H (3% on Sludgefist)

Currently looking for:

Ranged:
Boomie
Warlock
Ele Shaman
Hunter

Healers:
Rsham
RDruid
DPriest

Jaebabe#1755

Hello there – we are an 8/10H guild that is focused on CE and filling out our remaining roster. Raid times currently are 9pm-12am est, but are most likely going to move up an hour within the next week or two! Looking forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mist-ce-focused-progression-guild-thrall/758197

not sure i want to go alliance. id be so lost haha

another shameless bump

Hi,

I am the recruitment officer for Auxiliary on Tich Horde (1/10M 10/10H) and would love to chat more about seeing if you guys would be a good fit.

Add me on discord Elbareth#1720 if you are interested in a chat.

Introduction

Auxiliary was created by a group of friends and former Cutting Edge raiders. Eager to play at that level once again, our goal is to achieve CE prestige while also maintaining a more relaxed raiding schedule. We will be taking this first tier of Shadowlands to build a roster capable of reaching those goals.

Auxiliary is a friendly and social guild, welcoming people from all walks of life. We pride ourselves on creating a healthy balance between having fun playing WoW with our friends while also maintaining a high level of play.

Racism/Sexism/Homophobia, etc. is not tolerated in Auxiliary.

Schedule

Tuesday - 8PM ET - 12PM ET (5PM server - 9pm server)
Thursday - 8PM ET - 12PM ET (5PM server - 9pm server)
Sunday(Optional farm) - 8pm ET - 12pm ET (5PM server - 9pm server)

based on your logs you already have a disc priest

Hello!

just okay is a newly formed guild comprised of a group of 6 players, whom 3/4 have AOTC, and 2 members are 4/10m. Of the core group, we all have past CE from Legion and AOTC from various expansions. We’re looking to raid Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30 EST.

We’re looking for ALL classes in order to fill our roster. We’re just a good group of dudes who likes to kill bosses and have a good time. We don’t care if you’re playing a non-meta class, as long as you pump, and don’t get too upset over vidya, you’ll fit right in.

We also do fairly high keys (we’re all at or over 1k IO) and like to get our PVP on.

Please let me know if you’d like to see our logs. We play for getting purple and orange numbers!

If yourself, or a group of friends thinks this might be a good fit, feel free to reach out to me on either Bnet (JamJam#11795) or Discord (jamjam#5258).

If that’s to us we’re prepared to shuffle our healing roster to have only 1 Disc priest (which would be you).

i might know some people.

Hi, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 8/10 H and looking to finalize our core so we can finish the raid and eventually get to get into Mythic. From what I can see, you’d be a good fit for us!

Raid Times
Tues | Weds
7 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269

shameless bump

Since a lot of the Mythic encounters are 5 heal fights most guilds are going to run double disc or double resto shaman this tier and a 6 heal roster. I’m not trying to be a jerk but asking to be the only disc priest in your perspective guild limits a lot of exceptional guilds from considering you.

Hello, if you are still looking and would be willing to consider Alliance, check us out! We have openings for both a balance druid and a disc preist. Thanks :slight_smile:

Natural Latency is in need of talented dps and healers. We raid T/Th 9-11:30pm EST on Stormrage. Currently we are 1/10 M, 8/10 H. If you are interested, please get in touch or throw up an app!
https:// forms.gle/CerS7ogeiMqo5XPT9

Larinzee#1919 (btag) Larinzee#5477 (discord)

About us: formed at the end of Eternal Palace from a group of raiders that had had enough of a dead server. Many of us have raided off and on since Vanilla and our raid leader has been herding cats since TBC. We are adults and have adult things going on in our lives: jobs, kids, spouses, bills, to name just a few. We raid an extremely limited schedule, just 5 hours/week, and try to get as much done in that time as possible.

We are looking for responsible mature players - be personable, accountable, and prepared for content so as to not waste anyone’s time. That being said, this is not a strict, high-pressure guild - we have fun, we make mistakes, and we enjoy the ride.

Guild: Cerebral
Server: Area-52 (US)
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Thursday/Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am EST
I know the times are no ideal but you gotta shoot your shot am I right?
Progression: 3/10M CN
Recruitment Contact: NosTheHoss#1668-BnetApplication Forum: Please add the Btag
Expectations: Character is up to date have class knowledge and some mythic experience. High attendance and treating your fellow raiders with decency.
Needs: All DPS/Heals classes are considered if you are exceptional. High demands are: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin- Unholy DK-Disc Priest
What makes us stand out from every other guild is we are a community. We are a guild not a raid team. We play different games together and are excited for you to join us.

hey would love to hear back from you. (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

Hey there Allen! We are and I think that we might be a good fit for you and your friend!

Our current progression goals are to push as far as we can into mythic, but we have our eyes on getting CE one day (hopefully soon!) We’re a group of 20-30 somethings that are looking for more people to play with us and have a good time! We run keys weekly with as many people as we can get in them and are currently 9/10 heroic. We raid Wednesday&Thursday from 8-11 PM EST

We’re looking for like minded individuals to come help us down internet dragons! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild that uses peoples’ preferred pronouns so if you’re looking for a welcoming guild to clear content with shoot me a message on bnet at Imsy#11908 or on discord at Imsy#7281

Hello! I would definitely like to speak to you guys more about what our raid can offer you! We are an alliance 2/10 Mythic (AOTC) guild that raids Tues and Thurs 8-11:30pm EST. Id love to chat with you more hit me up on discord @ Phantix#8896

We would LOVE to have you in the guild We are currently recruiting the last couple members of our guild to finish out for the mythic progression team. We are currently 1/10M and looking to add 1 healer and 2 DPS. You both would fit amazingly well in our guild. We raid tues/Thurs 830-1130 EST and do RBGs/M+/Saturday Alt run as a guild. If this interests you feel free to add me on Bnet - Burnsey#1181