[h] 212 hunter lf 2-3+ night/week ce raiding

Looking for a competent and dedicated group that is looking to push cutting edge fairly early into the content as its released.

Transferred first couple weeks of SL only to be incredibly disappointed in what I transferred for.

Currently 8/10 Heroic 10/10N

Not interested in joining reforming/new raid teams.

Travis#1688 BNET For Discussion or Details

(Forums is bugged and shows me as Chomp and Nightborne, from before I transferred)

warcraftlogs . com/character/us/emerald-dream/coat

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 9/10H 1/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Warrior

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Let us know

Cyber Athletes - Bleeding Hollow

Progression:

• 2/10 Mythic Nathria
  • 10/10 Heroic Nathria

Raid Times:

• Tues/Wed/Thurs
  • 8-11 PM EST (Invites at 7:45 PM EST)

Background:

• US 312 CE Ny’alotha (Formed 2 weeks into Ny’alotha).
  • Very active community outside of raid (PvP, M+, Discord ETC.)

• Mayanard#1310 (GM/Raid Leader Btag)

Lets talk hunter stuff.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-810h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-resto-shaman-and-holy-paladin/566013