[H] 212 Feral LF guild

Hi all to start I have 2 toons I would consider going forward in any content and that is a Feral druid and Prot Paladin. Now to start I have experience in raiding Heroic and pug mythics on my Feral past few xpacs, as for paladin I would not trust myself without xp in a raiding environment. I am looking for a Heroic and eventually a mythic prog guild that takes its time. I am looking for a Tues/Thur but BEST days are Friday/Sat (same times for either days, 7pm-11pm EST, as earliest and latest).
Also I am very much into Mythic Plus as to me I view it as an endgame progression with IO being a good tool to just challenge myself not for elitism.

If you would like to chat hit me up on bnet @ Shaded#11410 or Discord @ Shaded (Reki)#3002

Hey Rekì!

I really like your post and thought I’d paste our recruitment post here in case you’re interested:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-illidan-héllborn-recruiting-to-create-a-friendly-chill-community-1010-h/850364

Your feral would be a great addition to our roster as we have no feral druids at all! We always have m+ groups going around needing good dps and we have Nathria heroic cleared. We raid on Tues/Thurs from 8-11 PM EST for now.

Feel free to message me on discord Skawt#3320 if you feel like having a chat and joining! :slight_smile:

Hope you find your guild home soon,
Skawt

SINFEST - Illidan (Horde)

Current Progression:
1/10 M
9/10 H

Guild Info:

We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of clearing all end-game content.
We started raiding 3 months after Ny’Alotha was released and we are currently 9/10 H progression .Looking to solidify our roster heading into mythic content.

We are looking for players that are dedicated to always improving their class/role for future raid tiers. We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

Please Note: All Raiders are expected to come prepared to Raid!! This means you need to have potions, food, & flasks.

Raid Times:

Saturday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)
Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)

Raid Philosophy:

We plan to bring our best raiders for progression bosses since that is the main focus of the guild, but we will do our best to bring all guild members for farm content as long as your damage/healing is up to par in terms of Mythic difficulty. I have been trying to reach out and work with individuals on how to improve dps since that’s kind of my specialty. We plan to get the kills in Mythic to everyone in the guild that has an interest in raiding but you have to be patient. Our goal is to get ‘Cutting Edge’ for all our raid members.

Please reach out if you have additional questions or concerns. I do want to remind everyone if we ask you to sit for a boss please don’t take it personally.

Let’s have fun and kill some bosses!

Bnet: Dragonslayer#1768, Galso#11753
Discord: Dragoon#6738 Galso#5921

Hey there! Wanted to give you our recruitment to see if youd be interested chatting.

Ctrl Alt Del 2/10M has been raiding as a guild on Illidan since BC and has a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for SL and off night raiding.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Unpegged Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Not Sbeve Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur

Dirke’s Fun Run Raid: 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday (signups on calendar)

Current recruiting needs: High Priority =

Unpegged Raid Team:
Tank: No Need
Healer: Resto Shaman, Priest Healer
DPS: Warrior, Unholy DK, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, SP
Any exceptional DPS will be considered
Contact: Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) or Trapntickle (Merc#1637) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Faestine, Tgosob, Slania, Unholyagony
Class Leads: Midori, Haydes, Jesikah, Trapntickle, Metak, Sbeve, Wasabith