[H] 211 Elemental Shaman 3x CE experience LF new home 7-10 EST

Hey guys!

Currently looking for a new home and getting back into raiding. What I’m looking in a guild are competitive players that understand their role. Players that are okay with taking advice and not get boo hoo butt hurt by it when they parse under 30 in warcraft logs. And of course looking for a non toxic community to bond with and chill in and out of wow.
My gear on my shaman is a bit low since I did decide to make like 6 alts deciding on what my playstyle is. All my alts are over 200 ilvl. My warrior being the highest is 220 as I was using him to progress through heroics with. I really want to play my ele shaman in 9.1 as I have a strong feeling that it’ll be the top fragger in both raids and m+ with those extra stats.

My raiding time are pretty strict as I am looking for 4-7 pst / 7-10 est Tuesday-thursday
My raiding experiences are
Cutting Edge:
Ghuun
Ra-den
Garrosh Hell Scream (25 man)

You can see the rest of my AOTC’s here

I also do PvP so that would be cool if your guildies do that too. and my highest rating was like 2055 on my survival hunter back in Legion. But currently my warrior did reach 1800 in season 1 SL even though its not much, it might show that I am a capable player?

If I am what your guild is looking for then please post in here and I will contact you shortly

Regards,
ItzJonny

if anyone is out there, i feel so cold

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 4/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi ItzJonny! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

looking for a more 7-10 EST or earlier

brrr its i am in need of a home