[H] 210 Resto or Ele Shaman LF Heroic/Mythic guild

Hello,

I am a returning raider and I am looking to get back into it.

I have previous hardcore raiding experience and numerous server first.

The bulk of my raiding experience was from Black Temple through Tier 1 of Cataclysm. Some of my notable achievements are the “Celestial Defender” title. As well as a server first lich king kill.

I know what it takes to play in a high level guild and I am confident I will be a valuable asset to any guild.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out on battle.net or discord
Bnet - Juntari#1835
Discord - Juntari#1797

Just sent you a discord request from Opkorean, hope to talk to you soon!

Hello!

My name is Rachel from the guild Odÿssey on Zul’jin [H]. Our raid team is 1/10H and 10/10N CN. We raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST and we are looking for DPS to fill our ranks as we push to AOTC! Odÿssey as a whole is a friendly community offering M+ and PVP events as well. :slight_smile:

What do you think? I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625; BNET: Rachel#12349

Hey Juntari,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

From one old wow vet to another lets chat.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013

Hey Juntari,

Sounds like you would be a good fit here. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and BFA. We are 10/10 H in Castle Nathria and just getting ready to start mythic progression this week. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few dps and a healer to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Juntari,

One Hundred Proof is an Alliance World of Warcraft Mythic progression raiding guild on the US-Sargeras server. We are currently searching for a skilled Restoration Shaman to add to our ranks. We are currently 2/10 Mythic with Destroyer nearly down (got him to 8% in last raid so he should go down soon).

Our raid times: Tues/Wed 8:30 to 11:30 PM CST

We would be very interested in talking to you. Please consider adding me to btag and discord so we can discuss further. We may even be willing to cover the cost of transfer if it seems to be a good fit.

Btag: Bryin#11301
Discord: All Time Hero#1947

Waddup, Juntari. You might be a good fit for us, Royalz.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm EST.

If you want some more deets for what we’re about, here’s a thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huswhisperwindany-royalz-410-hc-is-recruiting/848514

Are you available/interested in raiding fri/sat nights 10pm-1am cst?

{H} Kinda Sus Bleeding Hollow - is a new raid group formed by 2/10M leadership. Currently only seeking 5~ more players to start mythic. Yezz#1193, add me if you would like to meet on discord and if Fri/Sat 10pm-1am times work for you.

Heya!
Lucrative is a CE minded raiding guild looking to round out our mythic roster. We are currently look for 210+ exceptional players. Currently recruiting one healer and considering dps. Also looking for high M+ players.

Our current progression is 2/10M & 10/10H. Raid days are T/W/F 6-9ST (7-10est/4-7pst).

Contact GM: Influence (whissx#1857) or Officer: Prism (paintmaster#1505) for more information.

Added you and looking forward to chatting with you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Discord)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

[A][US][PROUDMOORE] 9/10H 1/10M LF DPS/HEALS FOR MYTHIC

We are newly formed this expansion with the goal of being CE and are well on our way. If you are interested in raiding 2 nights a week Weds-Fri 7:15-11pm EST please consider reaching out to us on discord: tezzrah#0154 brute #5778 sheevil#3677 deevil#8988

Hi Juntari! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey mate,

See our recruitment post below and let me know what you think. Happy to have a chat if the following suits you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-worthy-frostmourne-1010n-610h-recruiting-heals-and-dps-for-heroic-raiding-wed-7-1100pm-aedtst/822140

Hey Juntari,

[Arise] We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Mage, Warlock

<Melee:

<Tank:

<Healer: Shaman, Resto Druid

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Castle Nathria
10/10 N
10/10 H
2/10 M

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757