[H] 2/10 M Multiclasser/current main 215 Disc LF a New Home (willing to xfer/Fchange)

I started a guild with a friend at the end of legion, the journey was fun, but ultimately we finished 4 tiers one boss shy of the goal and the journey ended. I consider myself a melee dps main (For max performance) but i can be a 60-90 parser on any class and spec and have done so as a raidlead/guildlead over the last few years. I was playing holy priest to fill the guild healer gap. I am looking for a guild that has an environment i can fall in love with, has a history of cutting edge, and wants a blue collar raider who will show up and put in all the effort possible to make sure the team is successful. I can raid any day and any time with the right fit. My favorite specs in the game are respectively Fury warrior, 2h frost, Arms Warrior, Shadow Priest, then Fill. Im looking for something permanent with players who are both competent and positive ! Please only post your spam if you are a multi Tier CE guild with an environment you are proud of. Thanks and Look forward to speaking with you all soon !

This guy is an absolute blast to play with. I first got to know him when he was in my raid team and approached me about some resources for mythic Carapace. Killed in the next week. A maestro in the art of raid prep and strategy, a positive and success-driven attitude, and a damn good DPSer besides. Always willing to do what it takes to put the mechanics in check and get the boss down.

thanks buddy

Hello Everybody

bump it up ! i would like to raid this week

Hello there, our melee roster is pretty tight but we’re definitely looking for healers/ranged DPS to help assimilate into our guild.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Added! For those who want to message directly my btag is Failfixer#11337

[A] Stormrage, Newly Created (Transferred), 1/10M, 10/10H core LFM

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, is a newly formed guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. With a newly formed guild, we are looking to fill out our Mythic raid team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm ST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need a Prot Warrior for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: Medium- All applications welcome

Healers: Low- All applications welcome.

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/spotzdruid#difficulty=4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4

ZaCarm (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zacarm

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

Added ! thanks for consideration