[H] 2/10 M, 221 ilvl Moonkin LF mythic raiding guild

After Nerf 10/10H 5/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 10/10H and 5/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for mainly DPS apps but healers and tanks may still apply.
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Death Knight

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer

bumping before bed

Hello Ladelva! I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis we’d like to invite you to join us for MCN! check out our spam below

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progress 5/10M

Current Needs:
DPS!

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

i lied. this is the last bump before bed.

Hey man! im recruiting for CCXIX order a semi hardcore guild sitting at 3/10m due to personell issues. we raid 9pm-12am central time fridays and saturdays. going to keep it short if these times interest you please reach out
btag pettyg#1870

bumping for the morning

afternoon bump

I should say that Wednesdays are tough for me until 9:30 PM EST for another month.

bumping for after work

one more bump

still looking

Never too many boomkins! Would love to trial you - cross server ok!

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Frdaiy: 8ish EST - beer raid.

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1.6k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

We do not require an application but would rather get to know you through an interview or spending some time with you in game. A m+, some BGs or even a heroic nathria run are great places for us to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you’re interested in talking to us about how you could fit please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share won’t hurt your case.

Regardless if we raid with you we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Recruitment:
Tryg Matthew#1470 (btag) TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz Blitz#12128 (btag) Blitz#6105 (discord)

last bump of the thread

Hey man check us out, we’re a nice chill group of friends that like to kill mythic bosses.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-310-tth-830pm-est-noble-house-emerald-dream/899570

Hey there!

If Tues/Wed/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm EST could work for you I’d love to chat! We are 4/10M and currently looking for reliable, dedicated ranged dps to join our team! We are a long standing guild and adult gaming community. We love all things WoW of course but also like to dabble into other games from time to time on off nights to change things up!

If any of this could work for you please reach out to Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461(discord) for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

Hello Ladelva! My guild is currently 5/10M and raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another DPS to round out our roster.

I added you on discord and Bnet and I hope to hear from you soon!

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

Healers: Shaman
DPS: Hunter, Priest, Mage, Boomkin
Exceptional applicants of any type

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(Take out the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hey there I went ahead and added your dis! I would love to talk and see if you would wanna join Malignity on Area-52.

Guild: Malignity

Faction: Horde

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (Warriors, DKs, RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 3/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord! :slight_smile:
Btag: Censor#11254
Discord: Censor#1359

Hello there! Just added you on battlenet hoping to chat.

Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push farther into Mythic CN. Currently 2/10 Mythic. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

No longer looking.

Hey Lade!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com