[H] 210 Brewmaster

Preferably looking for a guild that raids three nights a week, CE focus a plus. Can make any raid days but would prefer something with EST focused times rather that PST. However, I’m willing to play later as well if the guild seems like a good fit. Willing to talk over BNET or Discord if there’s interest and share logs.

Guilds with open DPS spots are a plus as well, as I may have friends (207-210+) that may want to come play too.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: . Please message me on Discord Asuna#9953. We are very interested in speaking with you. We have spots for our mythic core for rdps also. We are currently 8/10 h.

Hey if you are looking for a Horde guild feel free to reach out to me on bnet at Cran#1145

Play Off Me is a guild formed at the start of Shadowlands. We are comprised of former top 50 US raiders. Our focus is Mythic progression without hardcore requirements to get CE every tier. We strive to run a laidback but progressive raiding environment. We focus on raiding as a team where everyone’s input is valued.

Progression
9/10H (Many of us are 10/10H)

Raid times
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST

We expect our raiders to understand their class/role and have strong personally accountability. All raid spots are competitive and earned. We are always recruiting skilled players with good attitudes.

If you think you would be a good fit submit an application. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to one of us!

Application
https:// forms.gle/DsG7ySLmEkph7XrdA

Contacts
Futile#1555
Quasirage#1646
Shring#1641
ferealz#1398

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Castle Nathria 9/10H 1/10M

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Monk (Tank)
Death Knight (Tank)

(Medium):
Hunter
Shaman (Ele)

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631

Hey Savior,

We have an immediate spot for a tank to join our team. If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N, 9/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Medium, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zul’jin-range-five-610h-lf-tank-more/794972

hit me up on net, abe1224#1820