[H] 209 MM Hunter LF CE Guild

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
I am looking for a fun laid back competitive raiding environment, with raiders who are trying to constantly improve and with leadership that holds all members to the same standard.
RAIDING HISTORY
WoW has changed a lot over the years and I spent most of my time raiding when the game was less min maxed. I raided and finished all content in TBC and WOTLK. Around the time that cataclysm released, I took the game less seriously, and began to focus on PVP. I did not play in WOD or Pandaria, and raided heroic casually in legion. In BFA I began to take the game more seriously and joined casual Mythic guild for Battle of Dazaralor. I had an opportunity to be on a reality TV show and in doing so had to step away from the guild before killing Jaina and getting CE, however the guild ended up killing it 1 reset after I left.

GAMING HISTORY
I strive to be a 1% gamer in every game that I invest in. I have successfully achieved this goal in many strategy games, including Magic the Gathering, TFT, and hearthstone. I am a grinder and am always looking for ways to improve my play, and take my game to the next level.

LOGS
So far this expansion I have been PUG’ing content with my more casual friends, so I don’t have any official logs. What I have accomplished can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/korgath/farmerswish

SIDENOTES
I AM willing to transfer, I also have Mage, Monk, and Warrior at lvl 60 as alts that can be prepared to do split runs if necessary.

CONTACT
You can contact me on discord: w3s#2721
You can contact me on battlenet: Wes#1492

Hey there, we would love to add another solid hunter to our roster.
I’ll leave our bit of info below for your consideration.
Will also add to discord in case you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

Hello, come talk to us!
Info in post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-milkshake-ce-focus-210m-1010-h-needs-you-twth/703752

Hey Wish!

Hi hellen!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 10/10h 1/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadow Priest
Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Let us know!

Hey Farmerswish,

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fragmenth-bleedinghollow-210m-lfm/762113

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster and push hard into mythic. currently 10/10H and only lacking more kills due to the holidays and roster changes. any questions or if interested feel free to add me. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978