[H] - 209 Enhancement Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Due to schedule conflicts with my current guild’s raid schedule, I’m seeking a progression guild that starts a little later at night around 7:30-8PM Pacific Time to be able to raid full time. Will consider server transfer.

Hello rubbz :smiley: have u found a guild yet? Unbroken Alliance Est 2010 . Is currently seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp for our tue /wed raid. We are currently 8/10 in heroic and We will be heading towards mythics . We have two raid teams: Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock#11463 on stormrage have a great day:D

Hey Rubbz, we raid 8-11PM PST Tuesday - Thursday and would love to see if you’re a good fit. We are 7/10 Mythic currently with sub 2% pulls on Sludgefist.

Feel free to add me on Btag - fudrud#1649 or on discord @ Belidra#9601

Hit me up

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-ravenous-illidan-late-night-guild-lf-dps-heals-210m/883608

Feel free to add me on bnet - Rubbz#1638

Withdraw on Thrall

About Us:

We are a newly formed guild of veterans who are on the same page of wanting to bring our A-game without raiding 4+ days per week for hours and hours each night. Several of us come from bleeding edge and server firsts guilds in the past. We are currently not a CE focused guild but expect everyone to play their part.

Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 7:00-9:30 EST

Other Activities:

Mythic + happening weekly

Off-night heroic/normal clear for alts/mains (scheduled on calendar as needed)

Looking For:

DPS (core Mythic positions)

What to expect:

*Cauldrons, feasts, repairs are provided. Please help out however you can.
*A fun and friendly atmosphere of like-minded and focused players
*To learn what went wrong when things go wrong, and to discuss and grow from there
*Active and understanding moderation to help keep drama at bay

Contact Info (btag):

Jonny (Jonny#1981)

Mezasu (Mezasu#1628)

Soras (Tim#16332)

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie too

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450