(H) 207 Fire Mage and 212 Resto Sham LF Semi- Hardcore / M+ Push Guild

Looking for mainly a heroic raiding guild that pushes into Mythic. Not looking for CE guild. We spend a large amount of our time doing M+ and aiming for a guild that enjoys pushes as well. Current IO is 979 for mage and 1300ish for Shaman. Our goal is to reach AOTC and to progress in Mythic eventually.

We are aiming for a chill group of people who know how to play the game and have good positive energy that raids 2 days a week (Preferably weekdays). We are very into respect and community , don’t mind helping people or learning together, but we appreciate good energy and non toxic behavior. Atmosphere of the guild is very important to us

We do not have much experience with CN as of now, but we watch videos and learn fast during raids and always come prepared with consumes. Prefer to stay Horde.

Thank you.

hey our guild name is off in the corner and we are currently on mal’ganis and would love to see if yall are a good fit for the guild. add my BT Turbs#1391

Still Searching

Peace,

If your Shaman isn’t opposed to offspeccing to DPS then we have a spot for you. We’ve got a raid tonight where we expect to down a handful of additional Heroic bosses. Please see our copy past below to gauge your interest.

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first two raid weeks as a guild we’re 10/10N and 2/10H.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting dps for raid spots at this time. A tank or healing off spec is a bonus as well! However, If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate to reach out regardless of your class or spec.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

Still looking? I’m with revengeance on bleeding hollow. We’re currently progressing on Heroic with raid nights being Tuesday/Thursday 8pm EST to 11pm EST. Between raiding we also run mythic+ and casual PvP as well as rated PvP among the guild members (neither of these activities are mandatory to be part of the raid team).

If you’re interested in talking more feel free to add me at Adam#14502

Hey! I’m from Dusk to Dawn currently looking for more raiders to do Heroic progression into Mythic. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9-11pm pst. Add me on bnet kimchi#12236 if you’re interested.

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Mythic if we solidify the core 20 people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 3/10 N. We raid Thursday and Friday: Pulling at 8:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 2 days a week for 2 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Friday 8pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

[quote]Before server transferring we suggest running with us at least once to decide if we are the right home for you and this gives you the opportunity to get to know everyone. :smiley:

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey hey, Hordie on Bleeding Hollow here @ A Farewell To Kings

We are as a guild 10/10N, 3/10H. Going for AOTC and then building into mythic. Close knit group of friends that have played together since BC days, no toxicity & good energy is super important to us as well. We raid T/Thurs 8pm -11pm EST. If we’re not raiding we’re running keys and doing other stuff-dailys, gast, arenas, bgs, or if you’re our weirdo GM, fishing for hours :smile:

Raiding: we are looking for another healer and rdps to continue pushing into heroic CN. Our Rdrood wants to be a boomkin now & we lack Rdps-- so Rshammy and Firemage would actually be perfect =D

Mythic+ : we would love to see another available healer & firemage deeps to push keys (fave power infusion/combust target lol) . We currently have around 9 people doing +10s & having more people, that we raid with as well, would be dope!

HMU if you want more info
LordSidious#11224

Sundust Syndicate is a looking to build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in Shadowlands! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Tuesday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST
(Progression) Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

Recruiting Needs:

• Any and all!

If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We are always open to players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, Keys, PVP or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hey hey! I read that you’d prefer to stay horde but would love to chat with you about our guild. We are old school players who enjoy raiding in a more casual atmosphere but still having high expectations of those around us. Previous top 20 us kills in various guilds and this guild having peaked at 23rd world in ulduar we have had our times where this game took priority over all. We now have real lives and raid two nights per week (Tu/Thur) from 830-1130est. We expect a high level of play from our players but a higher level of character and caring about the people in your guild. If this mentality interests you I would love to chat with ya more about the opportunities we have on our starting mythic roster for you both. Feel free to contact me on bnet Burnsey#1181

Also we have streams of our recent raids and previously in Nyalotha we posted some videos to Wowprogress if you’d like to see what a typical boss encounter or raid sounds like.

I hope you both have an awesome New Year and good luck on your guild search! I hope you find that raiding home that’s a perfect fit

Hey there we are looking for DPS and another heals, Let me know if you would like to chat, ill leave our spam below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ml-forged-h-7-10h-10-10n-lfm/681823

Lizard Wizards is a newly formed guild with the aim of creating a Mythic raid team composed of intelligent players. Our raid leader has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times and has had prior experience as a raid leader. We are currently only 7/10H due to lack of time and raiders. Raid times are Wed/Thurs with Friday’s being optional from 7-10pm EST. Our main goal is to create a versatile community with events where people can pvp, raid, and just hang out. Anyone is welcome to join!

If you’re interested in joining feel free to add me (shaman#2350) or our RL (Dethlaf#3558) on discord.