[H] 206ilvl-Moonkin/Resto Druid-LF CE Mythic Raiding Guild

Title says all willing to play boomy or resto druid. Eiyra-Thrall. looking for 2 days a week. semi HC Horde willing to realm swap CE Guild

Add me in game Turbs#1391 we would love to talk to you!

if you’re interested in weekend raiding, my guild is recruiting ranged! message me @tenero#1262

Hi Eiyra!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 6/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push for CE on a relaxed schedule.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com

Shoot me a bnet request. Gianthammer#11732. We raid 2 nights a week and are recruiting to become one of the top 2 day guilds. We have plenty of talent including multiple former Top US 20 raiders.

we raid tues weds thurs 730 pm-1030 pm CST

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 9/10H 1/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadow Priest
Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

happy holidays!

Hey there! If your still looking for a home, check us out!
Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST With optional/alt raid on Monday.
6/10 H Currently.
CE and Mythic Focused group with CE members and leaders from last and former tiers.
Contact me if interested.
Discord: fruitgummy™#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-ce-focused-610-h-need-dps/771260

Currently 8/10 H guild with CE goal. Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30 est.

Needing range dps with healing o/a

Bnet Waffles012#1615 Disc Raz#4836