[H] 204 Fury warrior LFG - recent re-sub

I just resubbed for 9.1 Look for an AOTC guild for Shadowlands, non-toxic, non-elistist. I’m more interested in mythic plus or mythic plus communities. I didn’t really enjoy the raid in 9.05. Honestly, after BFA I didn’t think I would return but I have been enjoying the heck out of fury warrior.

My Raid Experience (previous expansions and different toons):
Uldir 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M
BOD 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 5/9M
EP 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 4/9M
Ny’alotha 12/12H (AOTC), 3/12M

Thx for reading!

Bro we desperately need a dps warrior for our heroic/ mythic team reach out to me we want you! Discord Sig#9905 bnet Sig#11142

Hey there porkchop! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 5/10 SoD N then into heroic

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!