[H] 202 Holy Priest LF Mythic Progression Guild

Hello! So for starters, a little background info about myself:

• I started playing this game towards the end of MoP and focused primarily on DPS classes. Took a lot of on and off breaks from WoD to BfA, doing light raiding but usually sticking to pvp. It wasn’t until the end of BfA (Season 4) that I finally started taking the game more seriously. Found out I actually love healing and in a span of 2 months was able to fully gear a Holy Paladin, get my AoTC and even start some mythic progression (ended 4/12M). Once Shadowlands dropped, I decided to make the switch to Holy Priest. The class always interested me and I have been having a blast mastering the class as well as pushing pve content. I am currently a Junior in College and outside of bartending weekends, I have a lot of spare time on my hands, especially with the current state of things in the country and more specifically my state. Because of this, I would really like to get into more competitive pve and eventually achieve CE in a raiding tier.
  • Current Prog: 10/10N, 1/10H (Little late to game so far, eager to catch up)

What I’m looking for:

• Ideally, I would like to find a guild that is firmly established, as in a community that has been together longer than one expansion. I’m very social and being able to hop into a community where most people know each other and are welcoming is definitely on the top of my priority list.
  • With that being said, I would like to join a guild that meets frequently outside of raiding. My most played content in the game is keys and pushing with a community would be great.
  • I do work weekends so a group that meets strictly on weekdays is extremely important. I am very flexible on times and anything up to a four-day raiding schedule would work fine.

What I can bring:

• The two things I’ve learned from school as well as my job is how to work with a team to succeed. I’m a team player and I put the work and time in to be the best player I can be. I’ve got the competitive mindset and drive without the toxicity. I’ve done extensive research on my class as well as all current fights and I’m ready to put this knowledge into practice. While Holy Priest is currently my most played, I have knowledge in the majority of healing classes and am flexible in playing what would be needed at any given time/raid tier.

Don’t know if this goes without saying, but I am more than willing to transfer. I am also looking for a guild that has more immediacy to needing my role, rather than competing for an already filled position.

If any of this interests you, please feel free to contact me by adding my Bnet or Discord. General FYI, I will respond quicker on Disc.

Bnet: D3STR0Y3R#11111

Disc: Dr__Drew#4509

Come check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/range-five-h-zul’jin-2day-weekday-aotcmythic/651171

We are in the market for an exceptional healer to round out our core.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Progression 10/10 N 3/10 H Castle Nathria

Current Needs:

Tanks - Protection Paladin, Guardian Druid
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Resto Druid
Melee DPS- Windwalker Monk, Feral Druid
Ranged DPS - Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532