[H] 201 Hpala & 200 Boomkin/feral LF guild

Hello!

We are a holy paladin and Boomkin/feral druid looking for a home in shadowlands! Both of us are well versed in other characters as well including, priest [holy or disc], BM hunter, resto druid, MW monk, rogue, resto/ele shaman.

Currently we are both 10/10 N and 1/10 H. We also have expansive knowledge on m+ (3000 io season 4, and previously pushed 2k in season 2. Currently 816.) and it’s something we love to do. Looking for a guild progressing heroic and planning to head into mythic.

Our raidtimes are no longer open and we are looking for a schedule that fits our needs, ideally starting after 8pm CST and ending no later than 11:30 CST - 2 raid days is ideal.

If you have any questions or are interested please leave your btag or discord :slight_smile:

Thanks!

We raid on a 3 night Tues / Wed / Thurs schedule 10:30pm CST - 1:30am CST. If thats something you guys would be interested in my Btag is Jered#1381 and my disc is Jered12#7205

Hey Zombaez,

We are Arcane Fury on Thrall (Horde) and we are looking for Boomies and disc priests for our Friday/Saturday team, kick off time is 9pm eastern until 11, maybe going a wee bit later if we are close to a kill. Team goal is to get AOTC pretty sharpish and move into mythic prog. Raid atmosphere is casual during trash, we like to have a laugh, and focus up when it’s time for a boss to die!

Guild size is decent, between 30 and 50 most nights and we love doing keys so no worries getting groups.

If you’re interested give me a shout, my bnet is yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

We are looking for an Ilvl 180+ balance/restoration druid to help fill our roster. I have flexible healers that can go dps, as it is an expectation. We are a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild on Illidan that is currently 10/10N & 1/10H and looking to work our way to doing mythic progression. We have raid leads that have aotc’d nearly every raid since legion and are looking to push further. We raid on Sat/Sun at 11am to 2pm cst and we have an alt raid on Wed evening at 8pm to 11pm cst. We are considering to make this a Tuesday/Wednesday group . For more information or if you are interested please submit your application on our website (which I cannot list on here but web address is the guild’s name).
We also run mythic+s, old content for transmog, and pvp as well on our down time. So all other players with similar interests are welcome to join in on the fun.

Hey Zombaez!

Our guild is on Thrall we are currently 4/10H and should be around 6 or 7/10H after tonight. We raid Mon (optional/farm) Wed/Thurs from 9-12am EST. If you are interested my bnet is Juf3r#1319 and Discord Pray#8417

Hello Zombaez! If you’re still looking for a guild I think our raid days/times fit for what you’re looking for. I also really enjoy that you run keys. We are definitely looking for more raiders and m+ homies. Check us out and feel free to ask any questions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-bleeding-hollow-good-news-everyone-2-day-semi-hardcore-raid-team/786852

Current Recruitment Needs

Discipline Priest-High Priority(Shadow offspec huge plus)
Mistweaver Monk-High
Holy Paladin
Retribution Paladin-Medium
Windwalker Monk-Medium
Shadowpriest-Medium
Balance Druid-Medium
Mage-Medium

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
5/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

• Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.
  • All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.
  • Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.
  • We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.
  • We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Discord: Devana#8731
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Might have something interesting - let’s chat! jayc#11573

We’re recruiting for exactly those 2 positions!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/range-five-h-zul’jin-2day-weekday-aotcmythic/651171