H 201 Boomkin / 204 Resto Druid

Bumpity bump

Hey Auggie,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hello Auggie!

[Cant find a guild] 10/10 N 6/10 H We are a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic content at a reasonable pace. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ dungeons as well as some good old PVP. We strive to have a friendly and non-toxic community to include anyone that wants to be included. If you aren’t interested in raiding, mythic+ or PVP, but instead want a place to hang out to enjoy the content feel free to stick around and become a member of our community!

Contact Info:
BNET: Koliupy#1761
Discord: Koliupy#4041

Hey brother, 1/10M 9/10H here on Zul’jin. Great atmosphere with CE intentions every tier. Have multiple CEs from Legion+ as a core. Tu/We 830pm-12EST.

Good group of guys and progress for only 2 nights. On par with a ton of 3 night/9-12 hour guilds as well.

Cord: tbay#3525
Bnet: Thomas#11578

Be safe out there

Hey Auggie,

Vae Victis is a social guild on the Anetheron server group that also pushes content. We have a great culture, active discord, and are very supportive of our members.

We are currently 10/10N 3/10H and believe we will clear heroic in the next few weeks. There should be opportunities for both of your toons to raid. We raid Tue/Thur 8:15PM - 11:00PM EST. Sometimes we will raid on Saturday if there are enough people around but it is not mandatory.

Cozybadguy#8607 on discord if you want to chat.

Hey Auggie, if you are still looking for a group come chat with me on discord. Infinight#7632

I have an immediate spot for a boomkin for mythic progression. 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic. We raid Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST. Hit me up on bnet Abe1234#1820

Auggie,

If you are still looking for a home to raid, do not hesitate to reach out to me personally.

I represent a 2-night, weekday raiding guild on Area 52 that is looking for healers and competitive DPS.

Thank you, and good luck!

~Ollamh
Battle.net: ollamh#11246
Discord: ollamh#0001

Hey there! If youre still looking for a home, we would love to trial you!

Rats-Hyjal Horde
9/10 H CN
Semi-hardcore CE Focused guild
Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST with an optional monday run

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-910-h-need-dps-for-mythic-prog/771260

Bump bumpy

Hello Auggie, I’m King, the GM of NOSTALGÍA in Tichondrius. Currently 1/10 M. We are looking for a Boomie right now. Raid times are Sat/Sun 6-9pm server time/ 9pm-12am Eastern time. If you are interested in giving us a look I’d love to chat with you, message me sometime.

King#1127