(H) 200ilvl Resto Shaman LF Mythic plus guild

I don’t have time to raid so I am just looking for a laid back Mythic plus guild that I can hang with. I would also accept a social guild as well. I’m always looking to help and run things with people.

2 Likes

You said you don’t have time to raid, but have you considered 1 day/ week? We raid Sunday’s 6-10 pm est
Add me on discord if you’re interested: Neil#4199

I also work 3rd shift so I can’t do that either.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: Holy Pali’s, Restro Shaman’s and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/FxkJy4x
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/sunday-6-10pm-raid-times-910h-guild-lfm-to-start-mythic/854840

I think you would be a perfect fit here!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-hyjal-from-nothing-is-recruiting-fun-low-key-n-raids-m-and-fun-pvp/853395

Hey! So my guild is recruiting for healers right now. You wouldn’t have to raid with us! We do run mythic keys throughout the week with everyone and our big thing right now if needing more healers to join everyone, and also to take pressure off other healers to only heal. We are fairly social as well, and our discord is active. Our guild right now is about 18 people, and we really do not want to expand outside of that. Plus our big thing is being casual, so there won’t be any pressure down the line of pushing some crazy stuff. Let me know if any of that sounded cool to you. You can reach me at: discord Lagapha#1659 or in game at Badasslizard#1523

Hi Thralgor! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello Thralgor!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Ctrl Alt Del 2/10M has been raiding as a guild on Illidan since BC and has a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for SL and off night raiding.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Unpegged Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Not Sbeve Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur

Dirke’s Fun Run Raid: 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday (signups on calendar)

Current recruiting needs: High Priority =

Unpegged Raid Team:
Tank: No Need
Healer: Resto Shaman, Priest Healer
DPS: Warrior, Unholy DK, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, SP
Any exceptional DPS will be considered
Contact: Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) or Trapntickle (Merc#1637) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Faestine, Tgosob, Slania, Unholyagony
Class Leads: Midori, Haydes, Jesikah, Trapntickle, Metak, Sbeve

Hey Thralgor,

Our guild Broadside on A52 is always looking for more players who want to come and hang out and run keys.

We are a raiding guild focused on Turaday and Thursdays 11pm-1am EST but we are a lot more than just raiding.

We run keys on a fairly regular basis, looking to increase this and a chill healer would sure help with that. :slight_smile:

We are also a fairly pvp active and social guild. It’s rare for there to be only a couple people online, but we are a later night guild.

Hit me up on discord if you feel like this would be a fit. Feyre#5760

Hey Thralgor, If you haven’t already found a place to call home, I think my guild could be a nice fit! I’ll leave the standard recruit below :slight_smile: You didn’t mention a server in your post, but if a transfer isn’t an option, we can add you to our discord community as well and see how that goes!

Zul’jin-Horde- Mythics and Chill

Newly Formed Mythic Plus focused Guild looking to expand our player base.

We are fun, friendly, kinda casual, “sort of mature” adults and wanting to find similar players who enjoy keystones, and generally just playing the game.
Our current core has been playing together for about 5 years. We are a small guild and have a small discord community that includes some quality “repeat pugs” that play on other servers.
This guild DOES NOT have a raid team or intention to create one.

As a member you should be able to pull your own weight in dungeons and know your own limits, don’t expect free carries.
Be a good team mate; be able to give and take criticism, strategies and other input in a way that is productive toward the team.
Have access to discord, Mic use preferred.

All skill levels are welcome, to push, learn and build together, or just for social good times.
Although our BIG GOAL is to earn KSM, there is plenty of time for alt runs, helping/coaching/growing other members, and generally fun times.
Elitists and Jerks need not apply <3

For Info or Invite

Blayze#11760 Bnet
Oly#5417 Discord