[H] 200 ilvl mage LF late night heroic raiding guild

Hey everyone,

I recently main swapped to mage after years on a rogue. My mage is 200 ilvl. Been mainly focusing on arenas so far in SL but I’d like to do some heroic raiding on my mage as well (I’d consider mythic raiding). Before reading any further, this is my availability for raiding:

• Monday/Tuesday 9:30PM ST - 1:00 AM
  • Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30PM ST - 1:00 AM

Either or works. I’d prefer to only raid two nights a week. I’m willing to gear up alts for raid. I’m willing to sit bosses. I’m willing to faction/server transfer.

Some info about me:

• I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla
  • I played Holy/Disc Priest for a top 3 US raiding guild in WotLK (Exodus on Ysondre)
  • I played Prot Warrior and Bear Druid for a server first guild on Lightbringer in MoP and Legion
  • I’m a multi-season Duelist in 3s on Priest/Rogue so far, aiming for Duelist on Mage this season, maybe even Glad??
  • I’m 30 years old, and married, which is why I can only raid late night

Feel free to add my btag if you’d like to chat: Ithius#11485

Hey buddy! We are a newish guild building up members and currently running heriocs, then mythics/raids. We have a mix of members but the majority of us are EST time. Message me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Battle.net = horskyy#1520
Discord = Bhorsky#1635

Realms: Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, Shadowmoon

Hey! Check out our post and if you think we might be a good fit for you send me a msg on bnet! [H]<Safehouse> Area 52 Late Night Guild 2 Night

Hello there Toffee.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

I’m from Charming Degenerates and we a LATE LATE night guild! hit me up if you interested! 1:30EST (10:30PST) for 3 hours on wed/thurs with an optional prog night on mondays, Looking to get AOTC and develop the roster this tier! Let me know if you have any questions! Currently 4/10H, add be on BTAG Thanatoz#1569 or Discord Ingvar#8491

If your interested insert a guild name here raids Fri and sat 10-2am cst, we are 6/10h hit me up if it works for you. Magicmuffins#1764

hi still looking thx

Hey buddy if you’re still looking check us out! We would love to have you.

Guild & Server: Alliance - Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, Shadowmoon
Type of Guild: Social/M+/PVP/Raid
Recruitment Contacts: Bhorsky#1635 on Discord or Horskyy#1520 Battle.net / ITZD33zxNuTz#1213 Battle.net (Officer)
Wowprogress: Still fresh
Requirements: No requirements
Needs: We need people to start doing mythic dungeons and then raids. Would like to do cutting edge if possible before season ends.
About Us: We are a newly formed guild who are chill asf and a good group of people, we are open to all members and we are ready to start doing dungeons/mythics/pvp but we would like more members. That being said everyone is welcome there is no strict rules and you are not forced to raid, etc. We are a social guild as well.