[H] 2 Ranged DPS Looking for SL Guild

As many others, we are 2 people returning from taking a break during 8.3 for SL and are looking for a good progression raiding guild. We’re not necessarily super competitive min-max types, but do push ourselves to perform at our best and expect our fellow guild members to do the same during progression.

Currently, my main is Ele Shaman with 469 iLVL, my buddy is Malikeath; also 469 iLVL

We have both done 5/12 H Ny’alotha, unfortunately due to issues with Guild Mates and coming back into the middle of 8.3, we were not able to finish, but both of us were always Top 3 DPS performers.

For SL, I’m likely switching to Shadow Priest, Mali is switching to Lock. Our preferred Raid Nights would be Sunday/Monday, preferably 10PM EST start time. Thank you for you consideration and please feel free to PM @ Shananigins#1986

Shan,

Our times might not line up exactly, but I think we might be worth a look.

Feel free to reach out if you want to chat.

We meet your starting time, but our raid days are Tues and Thurs. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450. I’ll leave a link to our spam below for you to read in the meantime.

Hey Shan! Our raiding nights for Paws Deep will be Sat/Sun 9:30pm-1:30am CENTRAL. 12/12 H , and love pushing high keys. We will offer free flask/food/bill repair during raiding and keys. Let me know if you guys are interested<3

Hey Shananigians!

Im over from Hallowed on AREA 52, we are a new up and coming guild looking to be an AOTC and Mythic guild once Shadlowlands comes along, we are looking to be raiding from 7:00pm to 10:30pm PST which looks like it would be exactly at your guys desired start time! Though, the days are a bit different. We have people previously from the US top 40th - 100th spot looking to get just get with some fun, light hearten individuals to progress in this game that we all love. Let me know if you have any other questions! My BTAG is Terror#11115 or you can always add my GMs Limelight#1246 or Fyasko#1356 Hope to talk to you soon! And Happy hunting!