[H] 2 players LF Guild for Wrath

*My son (31) and I (57) are looking for a guild for Wrath. Our last guild sorta petered-out before pre-patch and we bailed. We have been playing together (and solo) since vanilla (every expansion) and even though we both work and have other adult responsibilities, we like to do 5, 10, and 25-man content when our schedules allow. He currently plays a Druid and I am currently maining a duel spec ret/prot pally for WotLK. We both have other 70 toons as well.
*Anyway - we are looking for a fresh start for Wrath and a chance to raid Naxx and ICC (and the other content in between). We are both very familiar with all 5 man dungeons in Wrath and can easily tank/dps/heal and/or guide newer players thru content (if needed). I can still do a walk-thru of ICC from memory (and I’m FREAKING OLD).
*We like to share our knowledge and help others. We are not looking for a HARDCORE raiding guild. But a guild that does keep a schedule and has a fair loot system. Remember folks - it is a game with a simple premise: kill stuff and don’t die.

*Once the game stops being fun - we go back to “Hello Kitty - Island Adventure” again.

Battletag: Chaos#1588

1 Like

Hey there! I’ll be reaching out to you! Just sent you a friend request!

My guild is recruiting for various spots on both of our 25 man raid teams and if you would like you could check our post at [H] Risen from the Ashes - 25 man recruitment - #2 by Asidius-mankrik

Talk soon!

I represent a small guild on a different server. We might possibly be a good fit for you.

Read over this and if it seems to your liking, please feel free to hit me up at my Discord on the bottom?