[H] 2 LF New Guild

Add me @ Basedgod#1650, Very Very active guild. People ALWAYS in discord. Never any downtime with us, Hope to hear from you soon.

While this is probably not what you are looking for, Pyreanor is a startup raid guild with a goal of progression in a semi-hardcore Rage-Free environment. We want to achieve AotC in Shadowlands and are in the process of gearing up for 8.3.

We’re looking for a few more dudes (and ladies) to help fill out our raiding roster. Our intended start time is 6pst Tues Thur. While we’re returning raiders this isn’t the first rodeo, we ran guilds in vanilla, bc, and wrath, have raided together since BC, and have done mythic progression. We’re planning on sticking around for a good long time.

We’re looking for ranged DPS and healers at the moment. Take your pick of class we’re flexible.

We are on Wyrmrest Accord (a couple of us DM RP campaigns on the side) and since we’re just getting started we aren’t asking people to transfer, just be in our Discord so we can communicate gud.

We’re not yet “active and social” because we’re small and new but would love to be that environment.

If for some reason this piques your interest you can poke me on discord.
https://discord.gg/vbuDpeG

a Horde Guild on the server Dalaran is looking for a few raid members. Rather then just give you the raid scenario let me break down the guild for you a little bit.

The guild was formed in Nov of 2019 by myself and a friend who ran a guild for 7 years from 2004 until 2011. Basically launch of game until roughly end of Lich King. With a break through a bunch of Cata we came back for MOP and decided to just raid with other teams until recently after a short break in middle of this expac we can back and were ready to form a new community. The raid officer council is made up of raiders who have lots of years experience running raids including some mythic raiding but to call us a mythic clear type bunch would be a false statement. Are we a group who can get AOTC yes.

The guild is very active. We currently have over 900 members. Some pvp, a lot are casual, and some just enjoy being able to come and go as they please with no pressure to do anything. We pride ourselves on being a mature group who gets along. That is not to say we do not joke and have a good time. But we do not allow any racist remarks, do not allow any religious bashing and we do not under any circumstance allow people to talk down to other members about their play style especially in raids. Anyone doing so is removed quickly. While out guild ranges in age group the solid part of the raid team would be from 25-55 for the most part with a few younger players in there. We are also very heavy on men and women. I would say half our raid team is female so we have a good mix for everyone.

Now on to the raid team. As said earlier we formed in Nov of 2019. The plan was to build a raid team to start in 8.3. We raid Fri and Sun from 730-1030 pm eastern and our first raid is Jan 17th to tune up for the first new raid night on Jan 24th. We also play to have an alt raid starting in mid to late Feb on Saturday mornings from 830am to 1130 am but that will be optional.

Our raid team is a mix of very experienced players and some still learning. While we do not carry anyone we do believe in if a player wants to learn and be better and put in the time we will help them. But they have to show they will listen and will put in the time. Anyone who just comes on to raid and thinks that is the only way to get gear is probably not for us. We love to run keys and help people and get enjoyment out of building people who might not have been raiders in the past into raiders in the future.

The goal is to start in 8.3 in Normal not for long just long enough to see how we work as a team before moving into Heroic. This will be the last raid of the expansion so there is no rush. We will build a solid team and when we hit shadowlands we will be strong. That is the goal.

So if this sounds like it might be a good fit for you you can contact me on battle net to talk and see below our current openings… Sportstalk#1891 to pst

On the date of 1/5/2020 we need the following to round out 20

1 Melee
1 Melee/Off Tank (Will tank when someone can not make it so both sets need to be ready) Someone who if needed to be a full time tank would love to do it.

But anyone who fits in with our group is considered even if they do not cover those needs

We hope to hear from you.

Hi there! I’m Zahdie from Madstone Allure. We’re a newly formed guild from a few guilds that merged together over the course of BfA, but we have players that have played since Vanilla. We are AOTC for EP - some of us have the earlier raids as well.

We’re looking to boost our raiding roster in 8.3 and beyond. Our plan is to spend a week or two in Normal Ny’alotha and the hit heroic shortly afterwards. There are a few people online in the morning, but more activity in the evening. We’re always online and active in discord!

We raid Friday evenings from 8:00pm - 11:30pm EST
Mythic+ dungeons are ran after raids and throughout the week.
We have members who dabble in PvP

If you would like to chat more, please contact me at: PaisleyLyn#1902 (B-tag), LynorePaisley#4936 (discord), or Zahdie-WyrmrestAccord (in-game).

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’m Smitty and i’m the raid leader of Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52. We are are a friendly guild with the mindset of being a family first. We don’t care about numbers we care about the player behind the computer screen. We were formed back in March 2019 by myself and a few friends because we wanted to be different we wanted to be positive to combat the negativity that’s surrounding the game currently.

We do M+s basically daily and we help eachother learn the dungeons and achieve to push eachother(in a friendly manner) to become better and never to just settle how we play. I personally try my best to make sure everyone gets their maximum M+ in weekly for the weekly chest.

Our raid history is 9/9H BOD, 2/2H Crucible, and 8/8H EP and 1/8M EP. We took a raid break because of holidays and to prepare for 8.3. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC every tier and push into Mythic in a friendly manner.
We raid Friday and Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST. We could definitely use you and your friend to round out our raid team :smiley:

If this sounds interesting to you please feel free to add me on bnet InTheShadows#1278 so we can talk more otherwise good luck on your search :slight_smile:

PS: Monks are awesome!

Hello, we are recruiting late night players:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

What classes do u guys play? Since they may not be listed but we have have a need for em. We really are looking for mainly just a few dps one being a dps with competent healing os. Here is our info though for ya.

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1 x Fury Warrior
1 X Boomkin
2 X Shadow priest
1 X Warlock

Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

Hi. I’m with Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We are a community-oriented raiding guild that has been around for 10 years with two mythic teams and a heroic team.

We are a very active guild and people are always running keys together. We offer a beginner/normal raid on Friday nights that always takes time each tier to host achievement runs for the “Glory of the” meta achievements. We actually have a run scheduled this Friday, January 10th if you would like to join us.

Our heroic team is recruiting all players and all roles for 8.3. Raid days/times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-9:30pm Central Time. The heroic team always achieves AOTC.

I’m happy to hop in voice chat tonight to tell you more about our guild.

Complete and submit an application: https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the discord server: https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information: Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net) or Gingersnap#6581 (Discord)

We’d be looking for both of you to DPS, but if you’re amenable to that, I’d be happy to chat!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 6/8M and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace. We have completed our raiding in EP this tier, but will be entering Ny’alotha immediately upon it’s release.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey there Humar,
I’d love to talk with both of you about our guild and why I think we’re be great for your social and active needs! =)

Here’s our spam to review =)
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Social progression team runs Wed 8-11pm EST.
Current guild runs until 8.3 are AotC clears Tues 8-11pm EST - mythics every other night.
Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and new content come 8.3.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

We are currently seeking:

★ tank (priority Prot Pally, but a BrMaster/ Prot War are also acceptable)
★ fury warrior
★ boomkin
★ warlock
★ shadow priest

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.

we are 7/8M currently in EP.

★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
★ HoA: 68-70+
★ Prog this tier 5/8M or 7/9M last tier
★ Parse Avg 75-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 10/15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: ★ Luna ★ #8544 (include the stars)

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411

Why hello there Humar,

I see what you are saying, and I gots what you want. Behold this copy and paste!

So it seems like you want a casual guild to run with - well if you are looking for mythic+ and 5 hours of raiding a week (short but we get the AOTC job done!) then look no further.

Arm of Hades has existed for 14 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. P.S. We raid 8:00PM EST to 10:30PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday (might be weds/thurs, but you get the idea.)
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.
  • Bonus - You live near Toronto, as that is where the guild was founded and for monthly pub nights :slight_smile: . We do also have people from the United States, so don’t worry, if you feel alone while they have Canadian parties, we’re right there with you!

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Guild recruitment

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/8N and 7/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hey, Humar.

Cinder and Ash might just be the place for both of you. We are on the Mal’Ganis server.

We are a rather active guild in the evenings, most of us are adults and work during the day, not so many people on then. We have two groups going to raid in 8.3 and mythic+ run when we have the people on. We don’t typically have to pug for people.

Our first group for raiding is Friday/Saturday and it is going to be pushing mythic. We need heals for that group.

Our second group is on Thursdays and its going to get through heroic. You’re more than welcome to join both or just one group, we need everything for our Thursday night raid.

If you want to talk to me more about any of it, my contact information is:
Discord: Dubby#8944
Bnet: Adalinn#1858

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 6/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378).

Hi, Humar.

is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Mythic EP and M+ Teams. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content (and a little PVP). Our goal is to create a fun and positive community for players with little time to play but a big passion for the game. Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Mythic Plus Nights: Thursdays and Mondays at 6:00 p.m.-ish (until groups decide to end)

Current Raid Progression

• 4/8M EP
  • 8/8H EP
  • 8/8N EP
  • 9/9H BOD
  • 1/9M BOD
  • 2/2H COS

M+ Teams
Our teams are consistently completing 12+ keys and have 1,200+ IO scores.

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Meet ilvl requirements, which is currently 430+ to raid current content. M+ requirements vary based on key level.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid. M+ nights are optional but strongly encouraged.

Contact Doom (Dotyouris#1691) or Droghan (Guenslinger#1222) to learn more.

Doom

Our raid team has been raiding every week for over 3 years now . We have room for just a couple more raiders that can hold there own and maintain decent attendance. We have a talented group that moves thru content efficiently without toxicity. We will do some Mythic Raiding and we run a lot of Mythic Plus Keys Raid times are Tues & Wed 5:45 Pm Pst (845 Est) to 8:30 Pm Pst (11:30 Pm Est) ,Fridays are during progression only 6 Pm Pst to 8 Pm Pst . If interested feel free to contact me in game on server = Horse (Mok’Nathal) , Discord = Horse#5014 , or Battle net ID = Retharla#1685

Hey there Humar!

If you and your friend are just looking to have fun raiding, but don’t want to be stuck in a hardcore constant grind every week, I think you’d have fun with us in Iron Knights-Tichondrius.

We are a guild of laid-back adults and enjoy inflicting cringe-worthy or gut-busting stories on each other between bosses during raid. On the flip side, we are a very tight-knit group and often go out of our way to help each other. We even hold a yearly guild get-together for members able to make it.

Our guild has been raiding since BC, and we consistently complete AotC; occasionally taking a bite at mythic when time and numbers allow. We also regularly run mythic+, working to set up groups so that all raiders have guaranteed 10+ chest to open each Tuesday, with many of our members happy to run extra as needed.

We have an extremely active Discord where information concerning strategies, m+ groups are often posted, as well as whatever we’re interested in at the time (#baby-yoda, #pets, #food, etc.).

Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST and typically run our scheduled M+ on Wednesdays.

If we seem like a good fit for you and your friend, feel free to chat or ask questions!

Bnet: Tweetledum#1668

Discord: Sharkbait#5657

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and new content come 8.3.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

We are currently seeking:

★ boomkin - HIGH PRIORITY
★ warlock – HIGH PRIORITY
★ rogue - MEDIUM PRIORITY

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.

we are 7/8M currently in EP.

★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
★ HoA: 68-70+ (must be 75 by the drop of mythic and 70 to enter heroic)
★ Prog this tier 5/8M or 7/9M last tier
★ Parse Avg 75-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 10/15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: lunanyte#8544

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411

If you are still looking.