[H] 2/8M MW Monk and DPS DK LF Mythic Raiding/M+ Guild

Hey All,

My partner and I are looking for a 2-3 Nights a week well organised, progression focused Mythic raiding guild that push mythic + on the side.

Progress:

• 2/8M 8/8H exp with a lot of pulls on Zek’voz but due to attendance issues we never killed it.
  • 900 Raider io Looking to find people to push much higher Keys with

Info

• Mistweaver Monk - 378 iLvl
  • DPS DK - 379 iLvl

Available times: Anytime after 8PM AEDT/SVT 7 days a week.

Prefer horde but willing to transfer Server

If your interested add me on BTag: Zelyx#1251

Posted from Wrong toon :slight_smile:

Here Is my Monk

Hey i send you a add would like to have a chat :slight_smile:

hi there Zaldra/Xhal

Caffeinated on Saurfang are currently 2/8 mythic and are looking for some additional players to bolster our team. We raid 8-11 AEDST (Server Time) Wednesday and Thursday. If the times work for you and If you’re still looking for a new home feel free to add me on Discord @Tyriall #6074 to have a chat. I’ll add you on bnet and we can have a chat soon hopefully.

Tested on Animals is a 3 day a week raiding guild that calls Barthilas its home. We are recruiting all forms of reliable dps to fill up a consistent mythic prog roster.

As a guild we have been punching bosses since march 2017. Previously we were casual but with the release of BfA we have changed our focus to mythic. Currently we have cleared heroic and are sitting at 2/8 mythic.
We don’t mind having a laugh on farm bosses, but know that getting serious for prog fights is a must.

Our current roster is:
Mythic prog - Wed/Monday 7:30 - 10:30 SVT
Heroic farm - Sun 7:30 - 10pm SVT

What we are looking for:

• Ability to meet an attendance of 90%
  • General raid and mechanic awareness
  • Knowledge of fights
  • Initiative to research and optimise your toon/s
  • Positive attitude with a wicked sense of humour

For more info
Power#1548 - Recruitment

< SAGE > guild LF More for Mythic progressions & 8.1! We are Currently 2/8 M on farm and looking for more players to join our mythic progressions!

We raid on
Day : Wed/Thus
Time : 9 - 12am GMT+8

Come to join Us!

We’re also recruiting those who want to push M+ keys or anyone who just wants to be a social and chill and chat.

Less#11941
:grinning:

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hi Xhal,

Would love to have the opportunity to chat with both of you. A link to our recruitment post can be found here :pizza: 3/8M Guild LF DPS

**Our prog: 8/8H, 3/8M **
Times: Thurs/Sun 9-11pm (Server)
Btag: Redgo92#1763 (GM) or Vixsin#11256

Cheers
~ Vixs

Flavour Town is a large community on Saurfang comprising of many variations of players. Among these 700+ people is a group of Dedicated Raiders pushing through Mythic Uldir.

Flavour Town’s Core Team, Lamb Sauce, has an average item level of over 375. We are looking for players who can make all raid times and want to progress through mythic content.

Flavour Town is full of dedicated players who love to enjoy everything World of Warcraft has to offer. We are a large community home to new and veteran players alike who are more-than-willing to extend any help you may need. Highly encourage all raiders and PvPers to join! Of course, Social/Casual players are also welcome!

Lamb Sauce
The minimum item level we will accept is 365. Once you’re part of the team, we will work together to improve our team as a whole. We are currently accepting:
Windwalker Monk
DPS Shaman with Resto Offspec (Prefer Elemental but Enhance will do)
Arms Warrior
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Beast Mastery Hunter
Shadow Priest
Affliction Warlock

Our raid times (Australian Eastern Daylight Time / Saurfang Server Time):
Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm
Sunday: 7pm - 10pm
Monday: 7pm - 10pm
Discord is required for raids.

We have a Community Discord! Contact me to join our Discord!
Character Name: Magjistar-Saurfang
Battle Tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Magjistar#8813

Alternately
Character Name: Brêwlee-Saurfang
Battle Tag: Rowdy#11730
Discord: TheRowdy#5628

HI THERE!

Aerys over on Barthilas Horde are 3/8 and are looking for some new members!
We are a mature guild that raids Wed/Thurs 8-11pm and generally have a 1-2 groups pushing keys most evenings. We are pretty laid back with RL>WoW but with the time we do have, we enjoying progressing our characters and killing bosses as a team.

Keen for a yarn:
Treebucket#1896

Hey Kiro,

We would love to have a MW Monk and DK in our raid team. We have a good group of folks, run keys regularly and are guaranteed to get groups to get your 10s in each week. We would be raiding on Sunday and Monday at 11pm your time (Sat/Sunday at 6 PST). Below is our “about us”:

<Stands In Bad> Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression.

We like to take Heroic/Mythic progression seriously but always in a calm/professional environment, our goal is to progress into Heroic/Mythic.

We also welcome anyone just looking to join us for keystone spams/chatting in discord/Casual players!

Current progression: 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

We raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

• We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• We actively run Mythic +

What we are looking for:

Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Heroic/Mythic progression.
All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

Our Needs:

We do not need any main tanks only backup tanks.

What We Expect from You:

• KNOW YOUR CLASS
• Watch raid videos and be familiar with the fights.
• Ask questions
• Show up for raids 15 minutes early, we pull at start time.
• Be prepared with flasks, food, and potions.
• Be flexible, raids may run overtime (very rarely)
• Have a good time

Intake#1249 Justsomeguy#11441 Konkeo#11954 raydiance#11190