[H] 192 Ilvl hunter LFGUILD

192 ilvl hunter with high end raid experience through cataclysm. I took a break and just started playing again, I am just finishing up a move so I know my ilvl is a bit behind. I would predominantly like to push M+ keys. Also have a gladiator friend disc priest/Resto Druid that would like to join.

Hey Coochcrusha!

We currently are looking for a hunter for our raid team roster! I’ll hit you with our spam. If you’re interested in chatting more, please add us on btag! We hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

< Death and Purples > is recruiting! We are a mythic progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment, aimed at high end progression. Our goal is to successfully achieve Cutting Edge content every tier, without compromising our community and the enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive. Our memes are on fire. Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

• Progress: N: 10/10, H: 8/10
  • Raid Schedule: Monday/- Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
  • Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

• Off Healer: DPS that can flex into a healer spot if needed
  • DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK

All exceptional players will be considered!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too. :slight_smile: Super active Discord sever. We do social events every week, Mythic +, PvP, and more.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

• talex490#11500
  • AvaBell#1981
  • SlySylo#1391
  • Lilythia#1898

Or, apply at www.deathandpurples .com

Thank you for reading!
We look forward to slaying dragons and sharing memes with you.
DAP Guild Management

Hey friend, even if you’re just looking to chill & do M+ with us, check us out:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801284

Hey there, We’re a kinda new guild looking to fill out spots for normal and heroic raiding. Our raid times are 9-11 Central and are looking for any chill people to come along. Message me on discord at Yeti#8382 for more info.

Hey Coochcrusha! We are and I think that we might be a good fit for you and your friend!

We’re a group of 20-30 somethings that are looking for more people to play with us and have a good time! We run keys weekly with as many people as we can get in them and are currently 9/10 heroic. We raid Wednesday&Thursday from 8-11 PM EST

We’re looking for like minded individuals to come help us down internet dragons! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild that uses peoples’ preferred pronouns so if you’re looking for a welcoming guild to clear content with shoot me a message on bnet at Imsy#11908 or on discord at Imsy#7281

Hello, Depleted (9/10H) raids late night 12-3 server time. (Tu,Th,Fr)

We are certainly interested in adding ranged dps and could use another disc priest or resto druid.

We do have active m+ players with many players nearing 1k io. We also have a handful of players pushing 1800+ arena content as well.

Add me on bnet: Cobalt#1409 or disc: Cobalt#1409

We would love to have you both.

[H]<Rägnarok> on Area52 is looking for a few more members to fill out our second mythic raid team! Currently 10/10N 9/10H “Dream Team” needs a few more bodies!
We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST.
If you are looking for a team let us know! We would love to have you!

Contacts:
Bnet: Aearowen#1979
Discord: Aearo9581

heya,
Casual at Best is recruiting!

Progression/Experience:
We are a newborn guild, brand spankin’ new. No progression as a guild yet as we are working on filling out our roster! As the GM and RL, I have 10/10N 10/10H experience raid leading current expansion.

We are, at the moment, a semi-casual guild. We are recruiting all roles to fill out our main raid roster, however, we are also accepting social/casual applicants to participate in fun events and tmog/mount/pet collecting!

Recruiting
Healers: 1 of the following
Holy Priest
Mistweaver
Resto Druid

Melee DPS:
WW Monk
Unholy DK
Arms/Fury Warrior

Ranged DPS:
Affliction Warlock
Frost Mage
MM Hunter

Schedule
We raid Wednesday/Thursday nights from 9-12pm est. Our plan is to start with normal Castle Nathria and progress quickly to Heroic and Aotc.

Contact Info
Discord: John Sullee#4435
Bnet: Ghastlee#1307

Hi there Coochcrusha! Our guild has 2 raid times in different time slots, i think you might be a good fit for Team Blue, and your friend would be welcome also here is our spam, feel free to reach out with any questions [H] Calamity 8/10H late night guild recruiting - #12 by Azzyriell-area-52