[H] 192 Disc Priest LF Raiding Team

Hey please add me on bnet Array#1842 id love to chat! Recently formed group with a very strong core. Hitting next reset hard now that the holidays are behind us and have a pressing need for priest heals!

Hey our guild needs a disc priest and our raid times fit your schedule. If you are interested reach out to me on discord and w! can chat. Naddy#0912

If you’re still looking We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491

Hello Arune.

[Cant find a guild] 10/10 N 3/10 H We are a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic content at a reasonable pace. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ dungeons as well as some good old PVP. We strive to have a friendly and non-toxic community to include anyone that wants to be included. If you aren’t interested in raiding, mythic+ or PVP, but instead want a place to hang out to enjoy the content feel free to stick around and become a member of our community!

Contact Info:
BNET: Koliupy#1761
Discord: Koliupy#4041

Sundust Syndicate is a looking to build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in Shadowlands! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Tuesday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST
(Progression) Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We are always open to players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, Keys, PVP or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hello! please dm me for more information!

(10/10N 9/10H) is currently recruiting healers and DPS for Nathria Progression. We are a CE-minded guild, and will be pushing to get that at a comfortable pace this tier. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9 PM - 12 AM EST, and we’ll have optional raid days for alts on Saturday, as the tier progresses. While the guild itself is new, most of our raiders have extensive experience in Cutting Edge progression. If you’re interested in getting CE in a friendly but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for M+ and PvP.

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit the following roles:

Any Healer (Need 1-2 ATM)
Windwalker Monk
DPS Shaman
Warlock
Unholy Death Knight
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Mage
Additionally, we have spots on our roster which we are willing to replace with any class/spec, provided you can play it well. If you’re interested in joining, you can contact me in-game or through one of the following channels:

Bnet: Eradin#1805 Discord: Eradin#6963

Hey hit me up on btag schrades#11566