[H] 19/29 Twink Guild LFM! <Trust Fund Babies>

Hello cuties of Whitemane! (Horde specifically).

Trust Fund Babies is recruiting level 19/29 twinks for future battlegrounds and as a hub for a Classic twink community!

My name is Graffiti, I am from the days of Vanilla and have always seen low level PvP as a first love. I’ve been waiting since the announcement of Classic to relive the days of L19 and L29 PvP and seek others of the same mindset.

If you’re someone who has similar interests and want a place to call home for your twinks then join Trust Fund Babies today! I will help assist with dungeon runs and on quests for items necessary to make your low level the best it deserves to be.

Whisper me in-game on Graffiti, or you can get a hold of my main, Comet. I hope to hear from some of you!

We’ve had a few recruits recently! Looks like people are starting to show more interest as P2 begins its rollout.

Hit me up, twinks!

stoked 4 it

Vendor those enchanted assassin’s blades, shadow fangs and tree bark jackets and come to a fun bracket, the best bracket, the 40-49 bracket instead.

Or you could just go multiple and abuse in all brackets.

are you guys already running premades? especially for 19 twink bracket, i’m trying to find a populated pvp server to reroll on where ther are very active pvp guilds running premades.

Are you still active? I am building a 19 priest. Hope to hear from ya!

Slittar