[H] 187 5/10 N CN Mage LF raiding Guild

Looking for a guild for Normal Castle Nathria to eventually progress through heroic for AOTC. Looking to transfer to a high pop server.

Prefer raiding twice a week and preferred times are weekday nights (CST or EST) and/or weekends, flexible timing. No late night raiding guilds.

I have experience with Heroic HFC, Heroic ToS and Normal Uldir and Nya. Off and on raiding experience in BC and Wotlk.

We are looking for a mage! We are 5/10 normal and will be jumping to heroic in January. I’ll drop my recruitment add below and if you’re interested in seeing if we’re a good fit, I’d love to chat!
Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for a couple DPS, we are especially interested in a Rogue, DK, Mage and SPriest.
Pretty basic raid expectations, learn the fights (we even post short videos in discord for easy access), have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, and are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!

Good evening

Guild & Server: Mal’Ganis
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8-11PM EST
Current Progression: 8/10N 1/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord-Smokin#6140 Bnet: Morpheus#1478

Check us out and if you are interested you can find my contact info in the post below:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleeding-hollow-fruit-basket-1010n-510h-tth-8-11-est-semi-hardcore-guild-lf-raiders-for-ce-in-shadowlands/750978