[H] 184 Mage lf raiding guild

Switching to my mage from my DH as I made the mistake of trying to switch from my mage at the start of the expansion and was not enjoying it. Did 7/10 Normal and 1/10 H. Willing to transfer to a guild of cool people with no drama and progress throughout this expansion together. I have Mythic Raiding Experience and have raided end game since BC.

Hello Kozra! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Saturdays & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, tanks/healers in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey Kozra! Hit me up on discord. Infinight#7632 and we can chat further :slight_smile:

I believe we fit what you are after!

Thanks!

Night

We are looking for a top tier mage to round out our ranged DPS Team, would be interested in speaking with you about a core spot on our team.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Protection Paladin, Guardian Druid
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
Melee DPS- Windwalker Monk, Warrior, Feral Druid
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Hey there Kozra, we are in serious need of another mage and think you would like our laid back atmosphere.

About Us
Midnight Caravan is a late night, semi - hardcore, Alliance guild on US - Emerald Dream realm.

We are a band of brothers that have been playing competitive games together for 10+ years and have been clearing World of Warcraft content together since Cataclysm. Midnight Caravan strives to promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses.

Currently, our main focus is being spent on creating a full Mythic raid team roster but we do plan on creating smaller scheduled Mythic+ and RBG teams later in Shadowlands.

Who are we looking for?

• Players who have raiding experience of any caliber
  • At least a 90% attendance to all raids
  • Players that play their class to the best of their ability
  • Determination when pushing content
  • Members that follow guild rules without being difficult

What are we looking for?

• Mistweaver Monk
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mage
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Rogue

However we will always take dedicated and skilled players.

Raid Times
6:00PM - 9:00PM PST Wednesday and Thursday

Rules
To help you get a better idea of the atmosphere and what is expected, these are the guild rules listed in our discord.

Here at Midnight Caravan we pride ourselves on the fact that we don’t have many rules. However, what we do have are expectations when it comes to four key concepts . We believe a balance and blend of these concepts is what turns a good player into a great raider.

Guild First Mentality - This is a game based around teamwork and ultimate reliance on others. If you do not understand this, and care only for your own progression, gear, and identity, Midnight Caravan is not for you.

Performance - As light hearted as we sound, we are still a raiding guild and care deeply about player performance. We want you to be excellent at playing your class, while being attentive, not wiping us, and seeking to always be improving.

Communication - Having the ability to take constructive criticism, along with possessing a thick skin is necessary to raid here. If you cannot take critique, or are easily offended, this is not the guild for you. Beyond raiding, Midnight Caravan is also a community. Players that make a lasting impression are those constantly involving themselves in guild culture.

Conduct - Midnight Caravan is a virtual home. This means respecting every one of its members, trusting its leadership, and helping to promote a healthy and positive raid environment. Drama will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to deal with it as we see fit. Blatant trolling, belittling, insulting with the intent to hurt will result in immediate termination of trial or membership. TLDR; don’t be a toxic moron.

Required Addons

• DBM/Bigwigs

Application Process
Here at Midnight Caravan we don’t make you go through a tedious job application process to play with us, all it takes is a quick talk with one of our officers and if we feel like you can vibe with the guild, you will be sent an invite and put into our two week trial period.

Contact
Discord: Shane#0619
BNet: Groovy#11128

Hey Kozra!

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis currently prioritizing recruitment for ranged DPS. Currently 3/10H after the first night. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. On our first night we managed to get 3/10H CN cleared with sub 30% pulls on Inerva. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Covens - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Nerd - Btag: nerdrage#12234
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

Hey! I’m interested in talking to you about some opportunities with our raid team. Hit me up on discord @ Phantix#8896

Always Tilted

Normal/Heroic guild till we get enough people for Mythic.

Looking for Quality Raiders that want to kill bosses and build a solid raid team.

Rule 1: Attendance- Try to have a 90%+ attendance rate
Rule 2: Mechanics- Be able to dodge fire (mechanics) repeatedly

Following these rules lead to Success, you are no good to a team if you can’t show up to raid and/or if you can’t stay alive during an encounter.

Schedule:
Week 1- Wednesday/Thursday 8-11Est 12/09-12/10

Week 2- Tuesday/Friday 8-11est 12/15,12/18

About Us, the start of Always Tilted:
We are a Horde guild on US-Spirestone+ newly formed from previous officers and raiders of Keep Calm of US-Spirestone+.

Due to the real life situations, Most of us had to step back from night raiding and adjust to a two day a week evening schedule. We still hold players to a semi-hardcore standard as we still would like to achieve cutting edge once we are fully built, So if raiding at a progressive rate isn’t what you want then this isn’t the place for you.

Mythic Plus’ are randomly ran throughout the week/weekend

Gucciman#1612

Hey Korza! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

We are pushing mythics to prepare to prepare for heroic/mythic Nathria, If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Hey there Kozra. We would be interested in adding a mage to our roster, currently only running 1 mage. If you like the sound of our spam, hit me up and we can discuss!

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
1/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Hey Korza.

We are currently looking for a mage to join our roster. We raid 9PM EST Fri/Sat. Our goal is AotC, and we may dip our toes into Mythic afterwards. Other than that, we love to do M+ as much as possible throughout the week, and even have a few people tackling PvP.

If you’d like to learn more about us, feel free to reach me on Bnet or Discord.

B - Kranely#1346
D - imKranely#7770

1 Like

Hey Kozra!

I think our Friday & Sunday team would fit you perfect. Below is more info on our team.

Grimace is a new guild with an AOTC core team and aspirations to move into Mythic. We are laid back, looking for progression and constant improvement. Current progress is 9/10N for Castle Nathria.

Raid Times, Recruiting, and Progress:

• Mythic - Friday & Sunday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST
    • Recruiting All Ranged DPS
    • Progress - 9/10N
  • Heroic (Casual/Alt) - Saturday 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST
    • Recruiting All Heals and Ranged DPS
    • Progress - 3/10N

What you get out of Grimace:

• Lots of memes
  • Active members
  • Mid to late night raid raiding
  • Relaxed atmosphere
  • Regular Mythic+

To apply please contact:

• Discord - Stisicus#8898 (Pref), BNet - Stis#1648
  • BNet - Moo#1421

Cheers!

Notsure

Hiya! No TL:DR here, Quantic is looking for both a DH AND a mage, if you are interested in playing either here! We raid Wed/Thurs 9pm-12 EST. We are a reforming guild so we are working with an entirely new raid of people and have done 8/10 in week 1! We will be finishing out and moving on to heroic this week! If interested you can contact me in game Shang#1920 or in disc i, Shang#3974 or you can go right to our site and app! quanticguild(dot)com Thanks for your time bud, hope to hear from you!

Lets have a talk about mage things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013

hey lets chat a bit on discord of bnet!
Bnet: Kuddles#11668
Discord: Kuddletime#4574

[H][US][Mal’ganis] Looking for exceptional DPS and Tank for H/M progression - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)