[H] [18+] Couple Looking for community to join!

Thought I would get an early start on trying to find a guild for us. We are a couple who is interested in playing World of Warcraft Classic with a Community who also enjoys other games. My boyfriend is very excited to play Classic and I am in charge of finding us a guild that will fit us. We look for friends not numbers in a guild, meaning the better we get along the more likely we are to stay. Currently we would like to play Horde since I kind of forced us to play Alliance before.

For the other games preference would include but are not limited to League of Legends and Path of Exile. These games are games I will be playing on the side of Classic, my boyfriend won’t have enough time to invest in more than one game though so I will be playing Classic when he is online most likely.

• Horde (Prefer Any East-Coast Realm)
  • Discord
  • Other Games Available
  • New Player Friendly
  • Social or Semi Casual

If you think you meet these please add me on Discord:

Meri#2370

Friend request sent. Our community originated in lineage1, but has since moved to BDO as primary game. A lot of us have quit BDO and stick around to play side games together. Side-games are primarily PoE, League, monster hunter, and lineage1, with a handful of other niche groups playing niche games. We have around 5~10 people i think coming to classic WoW, will probably be pretty casual in classic.

Hi Merikou!

I am one of the recruitment officers for the guild “Ironfang Wolves” on Faerlina, which is an east coast NA PvP server.

Here’s a link to my GM’s post for more information, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions. We look forward to you joining our ranks!

Hello Merikou!

I’m an officer for Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on US-Herod, an East Coast PVP realm. I’d love to discuss this further with you and your boyfriend. Below is a link to our recruitment needs. I added you on Discord as well.

Hey we might be a good guild for you. We promote a very chill enjoyable environment.

[H] Skarem

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 8pm or 9pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)