[H] 175+ Rogue LF Guild

Hey, I’m a relatively new player; I started really playing at very the end of last expansion. I have a flexible schedule and can raid almost any night I am needed. I’m looking to get into raiding, preferably a guild that runs Heroic and attempts some mythic progression.

Hello there Jiei.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls-aotc-raiding/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey! My guild is looking for more casual players to join us! We’re on Illidan and we run a lot of mythic+ and are getting a raid team together for this expansion but we do a bit of everything. We’re super casual as we all work and or go to school. We’re planning to raid mostly nights but we are trying to work with everyone schedules so it may change! So if you want a group of chill friends that like to hang out while casually progressing, then this is the guild for you. Hit me up if you’re interested! Trixx#6954 (disc) or Trixx#1817 (bnet)

Hey Jiei! Revyx from No Disassemble here! We’re a Horde guild on Turalyon. We are an adult, real-life guild looking to progress through heroic content and start dabbling with mythic. We run mythic and mythic plus dungeons throughout the week. Most importantly, we have fun doing it! We are trying to keep a really chill environment while still getting stuff done. We are currently looking for solid dps! If you wanna check us out, hit me up on Bnet or discord!

BNet: Grylus#1916
Discord: Revyx#7055

Looking forward to it my friend!

Hi Jiei!

We’re already on your server so I sent you a letter in-game. Let’s chat!

Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151